-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@loopylin cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@smiley ah, cool
and I get being wary of AI lol. I don’t think Artbreeder is that bad though, I’ve seen a lot of people use it and no one’s had that bad of problems yet.
and I like their powers!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@smiley so cool! what program did you use for those face claims?
I also love their powers, if that’s what those are. Skylar has ice and Nash has lightning?
-
Kathleen replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Awesome! I tested out the profiles and they seem to be working on my end as well.
How is the formatting? Is it still wonky on your end?
@grcr @jonas @trailblazer @highscribeofaetherium @everyonewhohasbeenhavingtroublewiththeirprofilepictures
So, I made some changes to the site, and the profiles seem to be working again! Let me…[Read more]
-
Kathleen changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
Kathleen replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Yes! I’m indeed alive!
Sorry for leaving all of you guys hanging, I’ve been out of the country for the past month and haven’t had access to a computer until now.
Glad to be back, but not so glad that the KP site appears to be having some issues lol. Well, hopefully, soon that won’t be the case!
Again, thank you Axiom, and…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Huh, there definitely seems to be a problem with the programming in the back end of the site that’s causing all these profile image issues.
I’ll see what I can do and hopefully, profile pictures will be back working smoothly again soon! Thanks for letting me know about this!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hi! I’m Keilah. The first half of your name was funny to me, because my uncle owns an ice cream shop by that name!
We LOVE roleplays lol. There are a bunch, they’re mostly kinda dead/going slow right now, but I’m sure if you joined one it could get everyone to remember them lol.
We also share LOTS of story snippets. There’s a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@hybridlore lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@hybridlore doing good! how about you?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings Ok, great! Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 Oh no, Branson has cancer??
I know a family whose youngest daughter died of cancer…….she was only eight. It was horrible.
I feel even more sorry for Bucky and Madeline now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
oh and Zemo dancing by himself reminds me of him in falcon & winter soldier lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 so far, this dystopian fanfic has been AWESOME.
Calling him “Admiral” Rumlow makes me think of the other admirals I’ve learned to love to hate and/or fear…..Rampart, Thrawn, that lot (both of those from star wars lol)……And Rumlow fits right in.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 wow!! awesome!
(The fact that you kept yourself committed to a whole long chapter book is better than I can do, tbh.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings yes fan art of anything please lol
it’s nice to know I’m not the only one obsessing over fictional people XD XD
wait, what kind of flipping knives? i spin my pencil around with my fingers sometimes because I saw one of my favorite characters do it with a knife on a tv show once
a therapist also told me it was a good…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@smiley cool! and I like that story!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 cool snippet!! oh, and awesome–I published mine on Amazon, I can show you one if you’d like!
@mineralizedwritings that was a great movie for sure!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 lol
@smiley wow great story! She’s kinda like ghost then?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 you’re welcome!
- Load More
