@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. I love it!  Nice job.  And thanks for tagging me. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 2: The Talking Squirrel
Warren Luther stared at the spot where Catwing had been hovering. A Cheshire Catwing…he hadn’t even heard of catwings before today and now there were Cheshire Catwings??? And a Sheriff named Rochellaine who doesn’t believe in Catwings or talking squirrels?
“Kingdom Pen is aweso…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. Can you help us out? Â Or somebody?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. OhmygoodnessohmygoodnesswowthisisSOAMAZING!!! Â I just read back through all your stories on this topic! Â *rolls on floor with laughter* Â How could I have missed this?! Â I love it! Â I nearly died of laughter reading the part about the Wiser and his brother! Â Oh, my! Â You really make the characters come to life. Â This is so awesome…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Could I beta-read? I feel like I should return the favor since you beta-read for me. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing So no Grovensor until his schedule is freed up. Okay! 😀
Oh my gosh your cat is cute!!! I used to have a cat who slept behind our pillows on our bed. *fondly remembers cat*
Thanks! Umm…if you can fit them all, I’d like to at least include me, Snapper, you, Dekreel, FileWriter, and Sam and Stan. (I really hope I just gave you too many…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel How come these just keep getting better????? This is amazing!
*suspicious tail wag* Who just beamed down??? *suspicious tail wag* 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel XD This is awesome. I love how the troll just suddenly turned into this sweet lovable thing 😛
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel awwww I recognised that direct quote. *blushes*
This was the best, Dekreel. xD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree probably general overall chapter, but also stuff like inconsistencies (which some readers have already pointed out), and yes showing/telling stuff. Thank you!!!
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
oops got your tag wrong filewriterbase13x , just look at the post above
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriter13x okie dokie! I’ll try to draw him tonight and hopefully post him by morning! 👍🏼
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel XD Wait, seven people and a unicorn? Who could that be? Do we have our own Avengers now or something? 😀
I will eagerly await the next (last?) part.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree you’re welcome, ’twas my pleasure 😉
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 okay so I don’t want to go into full editor mode and scare you (been there, done that, it was bad xD) so what exactly are you looking for critique on? The general overall chapter? Or some more details like showing vs telling, etc.?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. I love, love, LOVE it!!! Â Thanks for tagging me! Â I am not familiar with this topic. Â Have you been posting all your stories here?
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Wow! That ending was something else!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oops X’DÂ That was an epic tag failure.
@supermonkey42Â KPA!! XD
- Load More
