@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper yay!
I type your tag so carefully
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Still, thanks a lot! 🙂
@jenwriter17 I don’t know. *deadpan face* *sneezes*
Sorry. It is revealed in the first paragraph of Part 4, though! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine The only musicals I can think of that I’ve seen are Sound of Music and Annie, Get Your Gun. I liked Sound of Music waaaaaaay better though. there are probably others….
I’ve gone to the gun range probably twice in my life, that last time was about four years ago though.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, and I just realized that there are two ATOTC musicals! One from 2006 and one from 2007. I think you’re talking about the 2007 one, but could you let me know for sure? 🙂
@alia I really like that duet! Poor Frederic, though! Isn’t the story hilarious? If you’re born on leap year, in your twenty-first year you might only cou…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @alia oh, just saw y’all are leaving. bye! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS WHY DO I MESS UP YOUR TAG SO MUCH! @dragon-snapper
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I see. Well, I don’t think I’ve seen enough musicals, so I’ll just sit back and watch the fun 😉
what are you both working on?
@draong-snapper @dekreel @warrenluther04 @skredder any of you wanna join?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, fair enough!
I know, it’s really frustrating. I think there’s two versions on YouTube, the concept album (which is red, and the cast isn’t correct) and there’s the international version, which is blue and does have the correct cast listed, I think the International playlist is in the right order.
Okay, I’ll definitely put…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 WHAT? WHO? WHO DID THEY SEEEEEEE?! ugh, Warren the cliff hanger is killing me 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice musical war? how does one play this game? 😛
@rochellaine ooh, going to range! have fun 😉 Oh, and I did watch that video you linked. and I’m sorry, but I’m still not a fan of opera or operetta 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, until yesterday I hadn’t heard of the Pirates of Penzance. but @rochellaine introduced me to it so I’m giving it a try.
I didn’t know there was a musical version of A Tale of Two Cities.
Rochellaine, I’m on stay fredric stay. its a very interesting style.
@jenwriter17, I’m actually signing off now because i get easily distracted on here
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Pirates of Penzance?! Cool! How are you liking it? What part are you on?
@seekjustice That makes sense. Since I usually read the synopsis, then watch a couple of the songs on YouTube, (with clips from the movie), then watch the musical, I actually like songs better that don’t fit specifically with the plot because then I can sing them…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 yep, it’s a musical war! Be Careful!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @alia you all still here?
-
Kaymart replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m considering never writing again.
I visited a teenager (or a young woman’s) website. She’s a writer/cover artist like me. But she’s much better at making book covers than I am.
I don’t know how long this usually-temporary dry spell will last.
I’m not sure if it will go away. I’ll try to do more writing in the days to come – maybe…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Since I hardly ever get to see musicals, either live or on dvd, I prefer ones that I can easily follow along with without having to check the synopsis every two minutes 😀 I listened to a few songs from 1776 (actually, I think it was just Sit down, John, I can’t remember now, but I spent most of my library time yesterday listening…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, dodge? more like join in
I’m actually listening to pirates of penzance right now.
which musical are y’all talking about?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I see. It should hopefully be better when you watch the movie! 🙂 I was actually going to comment the same thing: that I don’t think the songs will do as much for you as the will if you see them in context.  If I Loved You: Reprise makes me cry. (“Now I’ve lost you, soon I must go in the mist of day, and you never will know how…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Um…well, if we’re going to be honest, it’s not really my style. It’s just too…bouncy…and cheerful. I also found it really hard to figure out any of the plot from the songs, so I got a bit confused but hopefully that will be better when I watch the movie.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart I’m here to help if you have any questions about the site! Looking for something specific?
- Load More
