@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Skredder replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 That was really good! I liked it! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I left for a while, but I’m back now. I gotta grab a snack; be back in a few…:)
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I’m praying that they go to the service.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. I like how the story is going!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Thanks!  Yeah, I haven’t been on all day because life is taking some wild turns.  🙂
I love being a loyal sidekick. Â And I just love KP so much I can’t seem to get enough of it! Â You guys are so awesome!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Are you still here? I’m around now (I love that meme by the way, it’s so true)!
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m not sure why it always seems to be easier when I type directly into a website–even more than into a program like *Word*. Recently I started typing into YWW. It’s going fairly well. *Smile*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder @ingridrd @alia I’m still here if anyone else wants to join in 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago

@ariel-ashira It’s working now! here’s your picture 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Bye! 🙂
@warrenluther04 I actually have a piano class tomorrow 😀
I think I may be on tomorrow too….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 lol, stalker!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Bye! I’m actually logging out pretty soon too…I have piano class. 🙂 I’ll be on tomorrow though! *waves goodbye with paw*
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
May I post bits I write here, or is there a place in the forums for that? I think I remember seeing one.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ahh. (Now I can; originally your marker/tag/thingy didn’t show up. 😀 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 yup, rewriting some of chapter 1 (what, you can see me on there? 😛 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper hehe, thank you. I’m sitting on my sofa anyway 😛
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 You’re on you WIP, right?
@dragon-snapper Yep. 🙂 It’s pretty fun; we get to go to archery and/or shooting ranges sometimes. 😀
@jenwriter17 Oh, and I’m working on Part 4 of the Dog in KP.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello, @dragon-snapper and @jenwriter17 . 🙂 I’m on for about half an hour.
Shooting range???? Fun. 🙂 I go with Scouts sometimes. (Random fact of the day.) 😉
- Load More

