@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Skredder replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart Welcome, welcome, welcome! It’s great to have you aboard!
Christian Romantic Suspense? That’s certainly an interesting genre. 🙂
And you do book covers?! That is so cool!! I bet they look great! 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Was the last one you read the pick the plot one?? Cause that one was so good! (Although my favorite is forever gonna be book 2 😉 )(The PTPB would be my 2nd favorite though!) Gwen is so cute! But from the beginning Owen has been my favorite! Actually he just might be my most favoritest character ever! Ill stop now before I start ranting…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Warrenluther04 Hehhhh, thanks. 🤗 Zis makes me happy. I do try to keep things entertaining. It’s a bit of a hobby. 😉
Anyway, the pic still didn’t come through, but that’s okay because I did a bit of tech-ing and found it.

For the record… What. The. Heck. 😂
My story: And yet somehow, despite all odds, they still make fun of my…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! I’m back. For just a little bit. Are you around?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Actually, use this link instead. I think you should have automatic access
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m8V_wWL-Owutzcuu3Cyk6r1JhJ9iH8XQX1JQcV8kHqM/edit?usp=sharing
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder Hey, reading buddies! 😉
I have my second chapter here. When I had given out my first chapter for everyone, I actually had the next two written. So, if you both would read it and leave comments I would forever be grateful to you 🙂
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m8V_wWL-Owutzcuu3Cyk6r1JhJ9iH8XQX1JQcV8kHqM/edit
By the…[Read more]
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart You do COVER-ART?!?! That’s so cool! If we are going to be comparing ourselves to other people, than you do way better cover art that me. While I managed to pull off a half-way decent cover of some half-baked idea in the back of my head, I have no idea how I am going to make the cover for my WIP, if I even get that far. *laughs, but it is…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Bye, Folks! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x yeah, that sounds like fun! 😀 miniature things make me happy.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing lol, I love the name of the blog! It looks great! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, that’s the one I was listening to. I guess I got it right. 🙂 I’ve got to go now for Family Worship, and I don’t know if I’ll be back tonight since I’m hoping to watch a movie with my brother. 😀 Will you be here for a while? If you are, and if I do get back, I’ll let you know. My blog post is finally almost done!…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello, Folks! I’m here for a little bit. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey!
Okay, so I meant to tell you. The version I listen to of ATOTC is the 2011 International Cast by Jill Santoriello with James Barbour, Brandi Burkhardt and Natalie Toro.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @dekreel @alia I’m here, are you?
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Notawriter 😀
The last one I read. They are all very nice. 😛
Let’s see, Bethany, Earth Girl/Gwen, Charm, Owen, Monica. 😀
What about you? -
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 *glares at you* You are starting to be like Nobody… *shivers* (That was a compliment)
I liked this part!
Sorry to pop the amazing image you may have had in your head. But flying squirrels can’t fly in real life. They just glide down from branches, using those skin flaps you mentioned to catch the air. There is a lizard that can…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I shall theorize and draw you as imagined. :3
@warrenluther04 Rippling is probably fine… Just sounded weird in my head or something…
Yes, that’s what happened.
I shall use your profile picture then.
@rochellaine 😀 Indeed!
@ariel-ashira ask me what? -
Catwing replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 @that_writer_girl_99 @audrey-Caylin @dragon-snapper @jenwriter17
@sage-G @daughteroftheking @rochellaine @jane-maree @ethryndal
Thank you all. I took a while to decide on a name…
But, I have relaunched.
Here, https://thecatwinghaslanded.wordpress.com -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I have to go now. Will be on on the weekend. Bye! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’m back now. Are you still here?
- Load More
