@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Welp. I have to go now. Bye!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yup. XD . I’m a small child….I’m in 8th grade. 🙂 But almost in high school! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Wow. I love the picture of the dragon and the unicorn. It’s beautiful!
(I don’t think there are too many tassels. 😀 )
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
What’s NaNo again? I live under a book, so I miss half of the important stuff…. 😉 😀
-
Ariel Ashira changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hi! 🙂
Wow… So probably like 150 corners or something by the time I become a college person with a brain full of words and stories. 😀 *shudders* Adulthood….. scary. 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Have fun at piano class!

-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Wow. We’re at #15 already. 😀
I’m writing! @dragon-snapper @jenwriter17 @alia
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey, Kapeefers! Â I thought I would share some of my artwork with you. Â I have been following the Character Art Exchange topic for a while, but I don’t think I can commit to anything right now with life so crazy. Â I hope to sometime though, when I can.

This is a quick oil painting I did of a lady, who is not any of my characters in pa…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I wish I could join you, but I’ll have to leave for piano class soon. Have fun though! I hope you reach your scene goal before NaNo 🙂
I might be on later, I’ll tag you if I am 😉
HEY, I GOT YOUR TAG RIGHT THIS TIME! #victory
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Interesting. Â What’s Myers Briggs? Â I did enjoy doing the personality test. Â Most things like that I don’t like at all, but this one seemed to have pretty good questions and conclusions.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you, @kaymart so much!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
If I have a chance I might try…maybe!  🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I’m not sure what your talking about.  Was I going to ask you something…? 🙂
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
With all of the ideas I’ve had for stories over the years, I should probably concentrate more on novelette-length right now. I might be able to get several written to completion. The novellas I can work on more slowly. I’ve been trying to concentrate on them far too much for a long time.
-
Kaymart replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
I wish I could help. But I’m more into digital artwork. I can’t even draw a stickman right. :O ^_^
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Am I able/allowed to share photos here? So I can show you some book covers?
In any case, I have a few of them posted on my website. It’s not brand new, but I don’t have much on there. Yet. I hope sharing the URL is not a problem.krltalk.witnesstoday.org
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hmm. What’s new?
I had several messages waiting for me when I came on here. I read them and I feel quite encouraged!
I hope if people want to be friends they will do the asking because I don’t have a clue how to do it!
Also, my memory isn’t the best, so if I forget something about you please forgive me for that.I recently started writing a scene…[Read more]
- Load More
