@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 What happens when you create an account on the website? 😀 Sorry for all the questions.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I probably will still be here since I have a million things to do. (All writing related.) 😀
…well, maybe not quite a million. But you get the picture – or do you?
Anyway, see you in half an hour!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Nope, it can be something you’ve already been working on!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 Okay, but don’t you have to not write anything on your book until the first day of that month? I’ve already written the beginning of my latest WIP.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @rochellaine I think I’ll be on in about half an hour. Will you both still be here?
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Here’s the website: https://campnanowrimo.org/
The cool thing is that you can set your own goal. My goal is 30,000 words.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hello! What’s the post about?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 That sounds cool. @seekjustice mentioned it to me once, but then I had to leave and I forgot to ask her to explain about it later, so I really don’t know anything about it. I do know about NaNoWriMo, though.
Could you tell me a little more about how it works? 😉 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing He doesn’t have fur… he’s a scaly lil thing… His wings are a scaly-leathery cross. They’re softer than the rest of him. Nope, his tail is not fluffy, it’s kind of spiky. And he’s about the size of an armchair, and his spikes are often poking into things. Also, as you probably know, his wings are fairly small
-
EpicAddie2 started the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey guys! Is anyone doing Camp NaNoWriMo?
For those of you who don’t know what that is, it’s like NaNoWriMo but it’s in April and you get to set your own goal. It’s pretty cool!
@catwing @daeus @rochellaine @daughteroftheking @seekjustice
-
EpicAddie2 changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😉 I guess it’s just part of my nature 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m writing for a very short while. Then I could still be around here, since I’ll be working on the publishing aspect of my books, but I won’t really be writing. 🙂
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @kaya-young @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @sam-kowal @skredder Anyone want to join me?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Yes! You would be correct! It took me a while to figure out which quote I wanted to use from it. That one seemed the least obscure.
I have no idea what yours is from.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Ooh, I know! It’s from A Wrinkle in Time, right?
Here’s mine:
”Plots behind plots, plans behind plans. There’s always another secret.”
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Okay! 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Alright. If @seekjustice wants to, I can make a topic for my WIP.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine It’s from a book, but said book has recently been turned into a movie. I don’t know if the line is in the movie.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Haha, this was stellar! 😀 I love the fast-paced dialogue.
Mmm, pizza and pringles. Now that’s my kind of celebration food! 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Thanks! Wow you guys are so helpful! <3 *rewards your helpfulness with chocolate covered raspberries*
- Load More
