@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel he started a new topic for it.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Where… is it?
Hang on — I got your back! 😉
ATTENTION: THIS IS WARREN’S NEXT PART.
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 4: The Raspberry KingWarren, Catwing, and Riddlewit turned to see a tall girl with long, caramel hair and stormy grey eyes. She was wearing an olive jacket, jeans, and combat boots and was striding towards…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Cats are. *grins*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluthor04
“It has been brought to my attention that Evil resides deep within the Treacle Mountains. Now we must decide how to counter it.”
😀 I can’t wait for this adventure
Nice installment
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Oh, oh! I’m so sorry!!! Me too…it’s time for dinner. 🙁 I’ll probably be back in 40 minutes or an hour, if you happen to still be here.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m glad you like Chara! She’s a lot like me as well…
How many times do you want Derek to save her?! He just saved her in the first few pages, which I’m assuming you’ve read since you know so much about Chara? 😛
Hahahahaha! Being a law student has nothing to do with the ability to write fiction! If you want to comment on the…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, sure…I see how it is. Leaving as soon as I show up…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @warrenluther04 I’m gonna leave now. Bye! 🙂
I’ll be on tomorrow, maybe later tonight too…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, @jenwriter17, y’all on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. Just read all the comments on this topic. I typically run when it comes to western books, especially those involving romance. But I would definatley read this one!!!
I love Chara already. I can identify with being small. Her personality sounds similar to one of my characters. I would definatley say DON’T LET ROMANCE BE WHAT…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I just didn’t want a whole bunch of random people posting comments in there without me knowing. But I’d love it if you would! Just click the “view only” button and it’ll show you where you can request editing access. 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, it’s great. I can’t choose a favorite part because they’re all really good.
so…how do they counter it??? (don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone else)
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Oooooh. It looked like fur to me in @dekreel‘s picture… Thanks.
@filewriterbase13x Thank you. (Perhaps shutters move over the lights like eyelids? To explain the eyes, it would add expressiveness.
Would you like this to be your position? Arms folded. Looks ready for anything. (Based on your three words.) I don’t know you well yet so…[Read more] -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel XD XD That conversation! Was So Epic.
“Cats… extraordinary…” XD 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, @kaya-young @jenwriter17 Try this link to the next section of Chara’s story! 😀
My stories are usually heavy with dialogue, and since a lot of this has just Chara in it, there isn’t that much dialogue, and I’m afraid the readers will get bogged down and it’ll be hard to understand what’s going on in the long paragraphs. So please cut and…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Ooooooh… Well, good then. *grins*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine that’s right.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Did it work for you? Hmm…
Thanks! 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 started the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Welp. The other one got too long for me to post in. So… here’s #2 of my forum for stuff! Anyhow:
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 4: The Raspberry King
Warren, Catwing, and Riddlewit turned to see a tall girl with long, caramel hair and stormy grey eyes. She was wearing an olive jacket, jeans, and combat boots and was striding towards them…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I’m not skeptical. I am mega excited!
I know he knows his stuff, after reading six of his books (HUAT and the first three Story Thieves)
Yeah, Fowen is annoying.@ariel-ashira It’s since last year and I’m dragging it out. *nervous laughter* Link to in on the compendium. Catwing Christmas
There’s other KP literature on there too! All…[Read more] - Load More
