@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m really excited for when you get to parts 4 and 5. I’m going to put up 3 tomorrow and I’ll put up 4 and 5 on Wednesday because I may be gone later this week. Also, 4 and 5 should be read as close together as possible. But, yeah, I can’t wait until you get there! 😀
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel woohooo I love it! *tosses confetti* xP
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@SeekJustice @Sam-kowal I’ve actually already got a cabin (plus several other offers, haha) so I’m all good, thanks though! Have fun with the Kapeefer cabin!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @sleepwalkingmk Is not @seekjustice heartless? She has no words of sympathy or comfort for her weeping reader, but simply tells me I “should have learnt by now!”
(See above for explanation.)
Seekjustice: Okay, see you tonight! (If I’m not still heartbroken by then.)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
well, I would have thought you would have learnt by now 😀
I have to go, but I’ll be on later 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Okay, will do! 🙂
My answers to your questions:
1) I really enjoy the family, so I would keep reading.
2) I think the first line was good because it establishes very soon the close relationship of the family and the lifestyle.
3) So far, I think the characters are consistent 🙂
4) Yup! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice You awful person, you! How could you not warn me, after I told you I had a rough day with ATOTC?! I had only gotten a few paragraphs into Justice’s POV when I started crying again! 🙁 Oh, Sapphire! Oh, Kendall! Oh, Waif! Oh, everyone!

😀 😀 It was great, as always! I can’t wait to read the next part.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay.
I’ve almost finished reading it and I’ve got to say that talking to someone through a low window is near the top of my list of “most romantic settings!” 😀 😀 😀 It happened several times between one of my favorite fictional couples: Patty and Bill, from Carolyn Wells’ Patty series. So you have totally made my day with the C…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Cool! I’m actually not going to be around for much longer, since I have physiotherapy today, but I should be around at my usual time today.
Yes, I did. 😀 and I’m sorry, but we will eventually get to the last two chapters 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hello! I’m here. 🙂 I’m going to read your chapters then work on my western.
Did you get my message about A Tale of Two Cities?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Sorry 😀 I’ve read the first part but I’ve had a crazy weekend and haven’t had time to comment yet, which hopefully I’ll be able to do today 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @catwing @skredder Anyone around? I’m writing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 That’s wonderful!!! (Goodbye 🙁 )
Um…yeah?? I think so. Or wouldn’t it be your Thursday? or your Friday maybe, if we’re being technical, because it’s at 7pm…I don’t know.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@mnvalentine Thank you for letting us read this. I have to say that I am pretty curious as to what happens after this chapter. But, it does seem a bit stagnant. It didn’t feel like anything was really moving. Even the part where they had to rush to move everything in a week didn’t feel hurried. The characters themselves didn’t seem to move much.…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
It is, definitely. You’ll get it right, though, I know it. 😉
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Through the majority of the story, it will be told from Casse’s POV. There are a few times where I will go into another character’s POV. Like I did with Evelyn in this one. The majority, like 96% of the story is going to be from Casse’s POV.
Head-hopping is a big problem I know I have and one of the things that I really need to fix…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I read it! I still love this family 🙂 …..
There were only a few little things I commented on. I saw you said that it was supposed to be in Casse’s POV, which I didn’t know; I thought you were doing omniscient POV. I would suggest more following Casse’s action and her thoughts to make it her POV.
I’m looking forward to the next part! 😀
-
Kaymart replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
See what I mean about repetition? I had already mentioned my website! :O
-
Kaymart replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
If you want to help…
check out my website! If you leave a comment I’d appreciate knowing how I know you. I’ve received several bogus messages on there in the past.
krltalk.witnesstoday.org
-
Kaymart replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@WarrenLuther and @jenwrites17, most of my ideas come from the Bible itself. A verse I read or that was incorporated into a sermon. Even hymns we sing in the service.
Here are a few (titles are my own, but you can change them if you see fit to do so–I do ask that you let me know if you want one of my story ideas so I can remove it from my “list…[Read more]
- Load More
