@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Wow, that was bad. 😛 I only got in 175 words!
How did you do?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Sure! GO!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sure! It might bring me out of the rut I’m in on my western!
How long? Seven minutes by the timer?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ha! @sleepwalkingmk just said she also didn’t think Chessy and Justice should be a thing at the end of Stars! 😀 But she’s falling for them faster than I am, and I think we’ll both be shipping them pretty hard by the end of the sequel. 😉 So you’ll have your way after all, I guess. 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @alia Surprise! I’m on for only 5-10 minutes! 🙂 Anyone up for a quick word war?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice actually my performances are next weekend, on the 14th and 15th. Sorry if I accidentally said this last weekend. Thanks for checking though! 🙂
@alia I just wanted to check on you to see how you’re doing, with the homesickness struggle.
-
Alia replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye, welcome to the bestiest place anywhere and everywhere.
You ride??? lucky. the only time I get to is when I visit my Granddad.
I love Piano Guys, though I have to admit it has been a while since I listened to them.
We are being over run with INTJs…we need more insane INTPs now
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey guys, I just wanted to check in with a few of you!
@daughteroftheking How’s that troublesome foot going?
@rochellaine How’s the adoption process progressing?
@jenwriter17 How did your performance on the weekend go?
@ariel-ashira @salome01w4g How are you two?
@ethryndal @that_writer_girl_99 I haven’t seen you guys around lately. How are…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, howdy.
@seekjustice, I’m about to start your book
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! That’s cool that you lead a Bible Study. I don’t think I’ve meant a teenager who does that. What parts of the Bible have you studied most recently?
I love fantasy, too! I’m a fantasy writer, for the most part. I have a pet dragon named Stan, who I rescued as a hatch-ling.
-
Jenna Terese and
Kaymart are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
It’s time for dinner now. I guess I’ll be back at the usual time. See you then?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice How is your writing going? Mine is going nowhere – and fast! 😛
-
Skredder replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I read it! I read it! It was really good! I was aware going in that it was a sequel, so I wasn’t too surprised about references to things I didn’t know. That being said, I was able to follow what was going on pretty well. So, for people who haven’t read the first one, it’s still a very enjoyable story and you don’t get lost. Thank you…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Thanks, it was quite fun to write 🙂
That’s how all my attempted poems go. Though actually, I did once write a poem that was performed at a carols by candlelight so it wasn’t too bad. I’m kind of proud of it, but it was literally inspired by God, so…
I’m not going to be a poet anytime soon. But I do like writing secret poetry…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I know it doesn’t really count as poetry, but I loved your street boy song in Stars when Waif sang it just before he died!
So, my poem refuses to be written as well, the naughty thing! I got three stanzas and then fell flat on my face. I guess it’s back to the western.
@jenwriter17 Okay, see you tomorrow!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey @skye
Welcome to KP!!! We’ve got a lot in common too 🙂 I love Les Mis and just finished writing my own retelling of it, and I love The Scarlet Pimpernel as well and I’m planning a retelling of it as well. I’ve never read War and Peace but I did read Anna Karenina last month.
I also love horses and own four, though I don’t really ride…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Dragon-snapper is on a hiatus, so I thought I’d go ahead and explain what the Writers’ Corner is. We come here to chat with each other while we’re writing. It’s a lot of fun, even if we do just distract one another 😛
@rochellaine I know right? I’m running out of people to tag! 🙂 Sadly, I won’t be able to join you all writing today, g…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Welcome!
Cool! I’ve never been that great at poetry but since joining KP I’ve wanted to invest some time into learning about it more and more!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @ingridrd Hi! I just got an idea for a poem, so I’m writing that right now and will go back to my western in a few minutes to see if I can get something written on it then.
What are you working on, Ingrid?
- Load More
