@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart I’ll draw him if no one els wants to? 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you for your prayers!  God has given some pretty clear direction, even though its not always been what we would have chosen. 🙂 Please do keep praying.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! Â How old are you? Â Do you like to draw? Â So glad your here!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart I would love to draw him, but I don’t have time today. Maybe later this week!
-
Ingrid and
pickupyourpenandwrite are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine And I’m so sorry! I didn’t realise that I hadn’t tagged you. *headdesk*
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine That’s okay, and byyye!
@seekjustice Ooooh, I haven’t recently, but I love anything by Jackie French. I mostly read for Australian things, anything by Henry Lawson and A.B.Patterson.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jess-penrose Sorry! I didn’t see your post since you didn’t tag me, and you might have left by now. But that sounds extremely interesting! 🙂 I love sci-fi, though I prefer more realistic sci-fi than the near-fantasy you have there. But your story does sound pretty cool.
@seekjustice Okay, I’ll go to bed. 😀 😛 See you tomorrow, I hope!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I have to disappear now, but I’ll try to compile a list of my favourite Aussie his-fics for you 🙂
@jess-penrose do you read historical? Do you have any Aussie recommendations for Rochellaine?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Fun fun.
Well, my blurb thing is this…
In a world where science reigns, and the society relies on the advancement of human abilities in order to keep moving forwards, genetic modification turns into a political war. People are taken in as ‘Experiments’ and are used to test new ways to advance society. Failed Experiments are treated as cre…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jess-penrose I am attempting to convince myself that I should be working on my Camp NaNo project rather than writing fanfiction for @seekjustice ‘s book. 😀
What’s you Camp NaNo project about?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I am working on my Camp NaNo project and will hopefully get a bit further into the actual story soon.
Either of you still writing? @rochellaine @seekjustice
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, if I can give you my favorite public domain books the list will be miles long! 😀 Don’t worry, I’ll keep down to a very few right now. By the way, you didn’t really give me any his-fics yourself? Do you read many? Do you have any recommendations? I do read true history books but enjoy his-fic better. 😉
Oh, you did? Cool!…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Then you’ll be getting 50+ emails from KP 😛
I don’t mind out of print his-fic because I use both Librivox and Gutenberg so I might be able to find some on there.
I also went to the library and got out a book on the Civil War and one on the American Revolution. Sure, I’d love a small list.
<p style=”text-align:…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice No, I can’t do it when I’m deeply asleep either. 🙂
Oh, I see. I haven’t been away yet since joining KP except for one night spent in a hotel with my mom when we traveled north for my Christmas present concert. And even then I brought my computer and I think was able to post two or three posts. I guess I’ll have the real ex…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ah yes, I’ve heard of that sort of thing! Its sounds pretty cool. If I’m only sleeping very lightly I can do that, but not when I’m deeply asleep.
I have had 50+ emails once, but I’d been away for the weekend. However the percentage is still the same. I wake up with ten emails, nine of which are from kp.
But on the days when we…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hahaha! Except, I’m one of those people who can… “lucid dream” I think Warren Luther called it? If I realize I’m dreaming I can often “write” the dream to go the way I want it to. 😀 But you’re right, the first half of the dream when I didn’t realize I’m dreaming usually has millions of plotholes!
Let it be known that I have ne…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m back!
Ugh, I know! Nightmares are the worst for plotholes! Never base a story on a dream you’ve had 😀
I was considering a “You know you are a KeePeeFer/KeePer/obsessed person” when you wake up in the morning with fifty emails and forty-nine of them are Kingdom Pen notifications.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I’m back! Are you ready yet?
You know those “you know you’re a writer” things? Well, I just had one happen a couple of hours ago…
I was reading a story where someone was relating a nightmare he had to one of his friends. One of the things in the nightmare was a chicken who ran really fast, and that was supposed to be th…[Read more]
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Ooh I love the LotR movies 😀 They’re the best.
- Load More
