@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, no problem 🙂
@skredder Alrighty 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, I can touch type. I can type 60-70 wpm when copying something. So my slowness is just in thinking of things to write. 😉 How fast can you type? (If you can do 300 in five minutes, that means you can at least type as fast as I can if not faster!)
Uncle Bill would be very startled at being called a “bloke!” 😛
Ahhh! I love…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh yeah, I did a lot of word wars in that doc, mostly with myself but sometimes with other people. I remember one time I was trying to beat my record for five minutes which was consistently 290 and get 300 which I eventually did.
I’ve got a question. Can you touch type?
Poor Uncle Bill! 🙁 You muat get the poor bloke out of…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia That’s great! Typing more than I thought I would is the real reason I do word wars. 😉 I try to make myself go fast, but I do much better when there are other people I know are typing at the same time.
Oh, of course. 😛
@seekjustice Wow! Bu I knew you would beat me! 🙂 You accidentally left some of your typing races in the first dra…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Adieu then! I might be on when you get back.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, if only. but after I clean it’s family movie time. But I should be back in about 2.5ish hours
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Good luck cleaning your room and may you return speedily to the realm of writing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I typed like crazy and I got about 680 words, which I think is a personal best 😉
How’s the western coming along now? (Oh and I’m just about to write another window scene!)
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, @seekjustice, I got 247, which is more than I thought I would.
I have to go now because my mom thinks a clean room is important when obviously writing is importanter…
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Congratulations! I’m so glad the talk went well! 🙂
@rochellaine I’m sorry. I’m praying for you and the kids.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice How’d it go? I got 441 words done.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Probably late Saturday or Sunday at the latest I can read your new chapter! I’m really excited about what happens next!! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, we just started a 15 minute word war. Since your internet is slow, you might have gotten the message late, so you can just set a timer if you want, and you might be done a few minutes after us. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay! Let’s start now!
…..GO! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Sure, I’m in!
Our internet is terrible at the moment and the only time it works properly is at four in the morning
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, sounds good. ready when you are
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia How about fifteen minutes?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Cool! Hopefully we’ll get more internet in two or three days and then I’ll be able to comment properly on your chapters!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, sure. for how long?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Ah, I see. Oh, thank you! I hope to get to a part about horses within the next couple of days – if I make myself write.
Does…does anyone want a word war? 😉
- Load More
