@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira so cute! I admire your poetic abilities! 🙂 I think my favorite’s were the ones for Daeus and Catwing! *nods*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
These are so cute! <3
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd you like them?  Good!!! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira *wild applause* 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😉
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Hiya, everybody!
Okay, so I find myself making up these little poems about various ones of you. Â Thought you guys might like to read them.
@daeus here’s one for you
Crowned for his superlative nose,
Twenty two turtles wherever he goes,
Wise, funny, and inspiring,
Is our noble raspberry king!
@dragon-snapper here’s one about you
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Love it!  What happens next…??? 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Welcome to being a Kapeefer Lit author! Awesome first part, and I can’t wait to see what comes next 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Awesome! Can’t wait.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@annaberens *sweeps into room* Many welcomes!!! All your WIPs sound really cool, especially the Beauty and the Beast retelling. I love the names you came up with!!!! They definitely sound like books I would pick up at the library because I’m intrigued by the title. Do you have a favorite kind of music?
@princessfoo *hits repeat on Evermore* *dabs…[Read more] -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@celticcailin Sorry I didn’t respond sooner. I don’t feel comfortable sharing my email (it has my real name in it), but if there’s any other way I can help, please let me know!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 Yes, I’ve partially writerified my family. *rubs hands together*
Yay for describing everyday life! I love doing that.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Thats awesome.  And since I am unable to edit my profile could you add that I can sing and that Im only afraid of dragons until I get to know them? 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Of course I know about Stan!!! Â Is Giastanornarak his full name?
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@annaberens Thank you! I like your Beast’s name. In my mind, the Beast’s name is Ralph until I think of a specific name for him, like Tom.
Cool magic systems are one of my favoritest things. I actually wrote an article about it here, so you can tell I am pretty into this sort of stuff.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Hooray!! I love KP lit!! *streamers rain down on the whole thread* I don’t feel strongly about being a character, but if you need a tiger in it, Reggie volunteers! He’s my guard tiger that protects me from the various hazards of being a writer. He’s a little odd, very involuntary and concise. (that’s how he describes himself,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m not sure if you’re still on, but sorry I didn’t see you tagged me until now. Sadly, I won’t be able to join you tonight. I might be on tomorrow, but I’m not sure. Next week is pretty busy.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I’d love to be in the story! 🙂 Okay, I added a section in my character profile on the CSC that should explain pretty clearly what type of stories I don’t want to be included in. You can check that out and if you have any questions I’d be happy to answer them. However, if it gets too complicated and you have characters you wa…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira You haven’t met Stan yet?! 😀
@sam-kowal That seems to be very strange. He’s usually pretty assertive, and not shy at all, so how could Ariel have missed the opportunity to make his acquaintance? 😉
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@annaberens I have heard of the Firebird! Actually, I have read a Beauty and the Beast retelling that included the Firebird! It’s crazy how I keep running into things that are related to Beauty and the Beast.
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@annaberens Sorry for the late-ish reply. I went to a prom last night (which coincidentally was Beauty and the Beast themed!) and woke up this morning feelings like I had a fever, even though my temperature is fine. I’ve been in bed all day.
My first story is about a girl named Mary-Ellen who wakes up in a castle with no idea who she is or where…[Read more]
- Load More
