@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I am smiling again. Â Much relieved! Â Yeah, I answered the personality questions as how I interact with most people, not my heroes/good friends. Â I am for sure outgoing, except if I offend one of those few people in the world. Â Then I feel my life is going to end.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder You rate your teachers by their mustaches? 😀 😛
Ah, okay. Oh, you too? I get that all the time, since I’m just under five feet. That’s part of the reason why I almost always wear business-like clothes, because it makes people realize I’m older. I’m nineteen, and when I go out with my dad, people treat me like a twelve-year-old and…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes, I understand. I actually am about half and half on a lot of things, which is why I haven’t announced my MBTI personality here, because I always end up with a 46%-54% or similarly even ratio on three or four of the sections! 😀 So I’m basically half introverted and half extroverted, and half a leader and half a follower, or w…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I loved my biz law classes, and I especially loved my teacher. He was so funny and has a pretty cool mustache. I hope you enjoy yours. 🙂
Yeah, I am in college, my last year actually. I was homeschooled, but I started at the usual age for college. Don’t worry about thinking I was younger. That happens to me all the time. Even people…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine btw, if I don’t post my ‘broken air conditioner’ poem by the 18th, feel free to remind me. Life’s just busy at the moment 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I like your signature. Â Its a good reminder!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh my goodness no you’ve always been so kind and sweet! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Hurting you was the farthest thing from my mind! I am so sorry if I hurt you, I feel really bad now. I’ll stop talking about the joke now if you want….
can we still be buddies?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine So you understand how I feel, about just wanting to be the sidekick?
Yeah, we are good now. Â Im sorry about all this! Â Thank you!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Oh, cool! Did you like them? I haven’t gotten to business law yet. I think that’ll either be next semester or next year. 🙂
Wait…you’re in college? I thought you were younger? Or did you mean something else? Or are you just a cool homeschool kid who started college younger than most people do, like me? 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira How would you not know that I like you?! I like you. I like you. I like you a lot! Okay? 🙂 I’m serious, though. I’ve liked you basically since we met – or at least since we’ve actually known each other. 😉 I’m glad you like me too! It seems we’ve been suffering from the exact same case. I was miserable because I thought…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The School Bully in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Good point!  Bullies don’t have to be boys. 🙂
@dekreel I can’t think of anything to add to what has already been said. Â They nailed it! Â Helped me, too.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Personally, I think that the fact that you are a law student is pretty cool! I had to take a few business law classes for my major. I can only imagine what studying that for years is like. So, yeah, I think it’s pretty neat that you are a law student. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay. Â I think I will live. Â I hope you keep telling us about law school. Â You can be intimadating, partly because I want your approval and I dont know if you like me or not. Â I can be outgoing and defiant with most people, but if I really love and admire someone, I am near opposite. Â I like being the sidekick and servant and conf…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Wow. You just clarified the subject a lot for me.
I thank thee, O wise king of the KeePers, for imparting thy knowledge upon thy humble servants.
😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Of course! I never stopped being your friend, and never will!
I just don’t want anyone to be intimidated by my status as a law student. It frightens me. 🙂 Isn’t that funny? Other people being intimidated by me has the opposite effect that is usually is known to have: I get intimidated back… 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*shrugs* Nope! Don’t really have a preference, I’m just here to enjoy the ride. 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *knees weak with relief* Â Then you are my friend? Â My good friend?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh my dear friend! You are so sweet. You don’t need to be forgiven, because you did nothing wrong! I know it was all a joke. I was just afraid there was meaning behind the joking it outwardly portrayed. I see there was not, and I am completely happy now!
*sends hugs and lots of chocolate raspberries* (Because what else woul…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Thank you so much! You are amazing. You don’t know how much better that made me feel. *sends hugs*
-
Skredder replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x If you’re not already tagging a lot of people, then I would be grateful being tagged. If not, then I will still find it and read. 🙂 As far as being a character, if you would like me in the story then I would enjoy that. 🙂
- Load More
