@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
The fledgling Artist posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Okaay, I know that… 🙂 But how exactly does that give you my email?
Just wondering, of course.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I subscribed to your blog. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m in Eastern time, so an hour ahead of you.
Um, how did you get my email? 😉
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Character Development Methods in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Mmm, yes, try to meet my characters, instead of creating them. I think that my biggest problem is that I tend to squish characters into plots I create (since I get excited about plots more than characters) but it might have to be the other way around, as mentioned above “character driven writing”. Thanks!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
What time zone are you? @rochellaine
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine We live in CTZ. Central Time Zone.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, thank you! Only I may have to give you my thoughts tomorrow, that is if I think of anything. I am Missouri time. Lemme check what that is.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira What time zone do you live in? 🙂 Oh, and I meant to reply earlier…please do give me any comments you have on my story! I won’t be hurt or offended or anything. I’d just be sorry if you were too worried about that to comment. I would love to have your true opinion!
So…what have you got? 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine How often can I agree with you, and you still believe me?!!
And yes, I have difficulty portraying my characters that are like I used to be. Its comforting to know you used to be unsure, as well, because we are confident now but I still feel I backslide sometimes.
Am I making any sense, or am I just rambling because I feel…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Thank you!!! That makes me feel much better! True, we wouldn’t be very deep friends if we were always afraid to say things.
@rochellaine Don’t be scared to say things about law school. We would be shallow friends if we are unable to discuss things like this. Its not intimadating to me.
Am I making sense?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
Whoops, that first paragraph was supposed to state that I had never felt insecure about my height. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, that’s me in a nutshell, except I’ve never felt insecure in my life (at least, I didn’t until the boys I used to wrestle with and tease because one of them was shorter than me, shot up and towered above me). And yes, I’ve also got a lot more confident as I’ve grown up and forced myself out of my comfort zone. But I used to be…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you for your comments! 🙂 I totally understand what you’re saying, and you’re actually right in what I should be writing.
My problem is this: Chara is me. 😛
More correctly, she is me – but two years ago, when I was still insecure about my height and really wouldn’t do anything on my own. I’ve grown up considerably since th…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
So, if anyone’s here I am writing for about the next twenty minutes.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
So, I’ve been reading through your novel and I’m really liking it so far. I’ve read a couple of the comments the other guys have made on here as well, but I haven’t read all of them, so my apologies if this has already been said before.
I’ve been thinking about Chara’s disorientation and the way she isn’t confident about being able…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Aaaah, I see.
I’m scared. *cocks head**shrugs* We know you didn’t mean it. They’re nice poems.
Look, in life you’re bound to offend people. Even if you try not to. You make up, you learn. Sometimes afterward you learn more about each other.
And you don’t know what offends people until you (or someone else) offends them (or they…[Read more] -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Your feathers apear pale in the moonlight. And I think your confirming the fear of being scared. And I promise not to say devilish again.
Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to post this. I seem to be offending everyone, which is the last thing I want to do! *sighs and hangs head*
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yay! That’s good.
@alia Praying.
@ingridrd Congratulations! Praying for both those. 🙂 🙁 - Load More
