@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Um…no…not really. it’s bad news, but it hasn’t freaked me out…not yet anyway. No I hadn’t heard yet.
Well, we do. I mean, my dad does, and we just listen and nod and pretend we understand what he’s talking about.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! 🙂 Yes, definitely we need to be praying. And no, the world will never learn.
I’ll be departing for about fifteen minutes or so. See you in a bit!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @catwing Oh, I hope I didn’t just freak you guys out. 🙁 Sorry! I just heard the news and wondered if you had.
I don’t know if your families talk about big world events like this or not, so maybe I shouldn’t have said anything…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Wow. And Australia is concerned about cheating in cricket. That literally tells you all you need to know about our esteemed country.
I’ll be praying though. (Except, when will our world learn that world wars solve very little)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @catwing Well, we (the U.S.) just bombed Syria. We’ve been talking with Russia for several days trying to decide whether we want to start WWIII. We don’t know yet what Russia will do in return, since they’re supporting Syria. I think we bombed places, not people, but I don’t know exactly, since it just happened. Our relations wit…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine No I was concentrating. What happened?
@seekjustice I am trying… -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh yay! I just got back too. I was having an intense, no-internet writing period 😀
Um, no? Australia is currently absorbed in the Commonwealth games, football season and the fact that the Australian cricket team is a cheating disgrace and I haven’t heard anything else for weeks. What’s happened?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Hey! I’m finally back. 🙂
How’s it going?
By the way, have you been hearing the world news?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@livgiordano That would be great! My email is imexinart@gmail.com and make sure to let me know who you are in the subject line.
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh really? That was you? Congrats on getting published! And I really enjoyed your poem! XD. I’ve tried memorizing Broken. And I’ve only gotten like the first two lines.
Yup. I beat you too it. 😉
So…I would rather not let the whole world see my work, so could I share it with you through Google Docs via email?
Lol. Yes, @filewrite…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
😀 I was going to send you a friend request. You beat me to it! @livgiordano
-
LivGiordano and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Just don’t get distracted 😛
Yeah, I’ll probably be on later. I’m hoping to spend most of today writing, since it’s Saturday here and I have no other commitments at the moment!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’d love to word war with you, but unfortunately, I’m having to rewrite that section of my western, so it’d basically be cheating to war with you right now, since I’m half copying off of my old writing! 😛
I think I’m almost done with that, though, so maybe we can war later tonight. (Or later this afternoon I guess…)
Aaand,…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@livgiordano Yes, please post more!! It really has helped me. I memorized it. I think of it all the time. And good job getting @filewriterbase13x to join. She’s been awesome! Did you read The Light Triumphs? Its the first I have submitted to KP, but you might enjoy it.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice At least this time I am looking for ones I need for my post. :3
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Aww really? I feel so honored! And I needed to hear that today. It originally started out as just something I wrote for myself out of my heart, but after sharing it with a few friends, they said I should submit it to KP. And so I did. 😉
I can definitely share some more of my poetry with you if you’re interested. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@livgiordano Oh my goodness! WOW! Let me tell you that is one of my FAVORITE poems on planet earth!!! I love it! And it came at a time in my life when I really needed that. (It was before I joined KP.) Yeah, it was so awesome I wrote it it my diary. And I wanna hang it on the wall. Its so beautiful!!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
That’s great, I love gif searching and do it way too much!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice pretty good. I’m gif searching. 😀
- Load More
