@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I’m up for a little bit longer. (My mom asked us to go to sleep a little earlier tonight since we’ve got a lot of stuff to do tomorrow.) I’m not usually here on Sundays even just for discussions, but I’ve got something I need to do on the computer anyway, so might as well, right? 😀 So, here I am…
What do you want to discuss? 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey, anyone around. I’m writing ;D @jess-penrose @jane-maree @anyone
@rochellaine I know it’s Sunday for you, but maybe you’re around for discussions?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer So, I am wondering who is older, you or Josiah?
And have no fear, @aratrea , we are all much more devoted to you. There is no chance of him ever taking over the Kingdom! *laughs at Daniels useless attempt*
BTW, how can you call yourself a real kapeefer? I have been on the forum only a month and I have many times over the a…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
I have to admit, if you’ve watched a lot of those videos you probably know more than me, at this point.
I’d say…
1) Come up with a song idea (What you want your song to be about)
2) Think about the possibilities of that idea, or a question about it
3)Write your ideas down in verses and a chorus
4) Make a melody for it
You can…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal @rochellaine Thank you very much for your advice! I agree, and will do so.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Well, I definitely think ‘shady’ songs could make younger believers stumble, but from what I understand you’re also talking about non-Christian good songs, which aren’t necessarily shady- I think, there, your own discernment and prayer is what’s most important. Also, discussing it with people; if they do seem uncomfortable, it could…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
“I was going to try to explain to the friendly giraffe that we had lost our minds and believed that she had too,”
@filewriterbase13x XD XD That was a really excellent installment
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I guess coming up with a melody and lyrics really. I want to be able to put the song to music from my piano or guitar too.
@ariel-ashira I’ll probably post some songs when I come up with them 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia 😀 Thanks!
-
Lin replied to the topic Help with Resource Library in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 5 months ago
Hmm, you might be right. Looking at the Story Embers resource library, there are, indeed, the articles that I have been looking for.
*resists urge to make a Star Wars reference*
Thank you for looking at this topic.
I like your signature, by the way. It’s very cute. Have you named all 22 of them?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Help with Resource Library in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 5 months ago
@devastate-lasting I’m actually not sure how to get to the resource library without resubscribing to KP, so I’m not seeing whatever you’re looking at. It sounds though like some of the resources that used to be there aren’t there anymore?
I’m thinking they might have gotten moved over to the Story Embers resource library. I know they have the…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
leaving, might be back
-
Alia replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x, THIS IS FANTASTIC!
if you have space to add me you can, if not thats fine
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, @ingridrd, @rochellaine, @seekjustice, @sam-kowel, @anyone-else
I’m here for a bit
-
Alia replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, nice signature
-
Alia replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, what type of help do you need? is it with finding the melody? getting the lyrics to flow? just getting lyrics in general? or something else?
-
Lin started the topic Help with Resource Library in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 5 months ago
Hi there, I was hoping a mod or someone could help me with this.
Okay, so you know the resource library?
So, right now, there are some items that I cannot see (like, nonexistent) like, the only ones left are the ones I haven’t looked at. The ones I have looked at, well, they’re supposed to be downloaded, right? But the only one in my downloads…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Go for it! Can you let us know what you come up with? 🙂 I like the lady in the videos. She seems sweet, and her voice is beautiful.
I am not much of a songwriter. I mean, I have written a few good songs with good tunes, but I don’t play any instruments or anything. My songs and tunes just come to me, like writing does.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Your stories are so fantastic!!! This is great! The way B-bot talks makes him sound both cute and wise. 🙂 But I have to ask…what is a B-bot? Is it something you made up?
*patiently waits turn to be in story*
-
Joy replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x *appears from realm of the hiatus*
HiFileWriterIloveyourstorysofarcanIbeinittooit’sokayifit’stoolatethankyou!
*disappears again*
- Load More
