@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I love it! I really like this idea! Are you going to write it after your western?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Yay! I’m reading it now…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine yeah I’d love to! 😀 after I read it I have to leave though.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I read it!! Its really good. I hope you will finish writing it when you are done with your western! My MC girl in The Crimson Cup – her name is Atarah!!! Only she’s fifteen. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ah yes, that’s my favorite too. You want to read the opening I gave to Ariel? It’s just the beginning that I started, and I haven’t written much yet since I’m doing my western. But you could get an idea of what it’ll be like, I guess. 😉
@ariel-ashira 😀 😀 Bobert is a “KP sidekick,” as Sam calls him. He’s an imaginary frie…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I read your comments to eachother. I read all the stuff on this topic.
Who is Bobert? I have heard of him before, but I don’t know who he is really.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine the one about Judas’ daughter.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well, I wasn’t still on, but I can be now. 😉
Thanks! But, which one? I was talking about two with Ariel. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira @rochellaine Anyone still on?
Wow, Rochellaine, your book idea sounds really really interesting! I can’t wait for you to write it! *winks*you’llneedbetareaders*winks* 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Okay, I’ll be praying for you! My brother’s doing a two year Bible college program right now, called Faith Bible Institute. Have you heard of it? He takes the classes at our church, so it’s semi-distance learning.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira huh, I guess I did! Thanks! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal Haha, I love puns. I guess it’s bred in me, since my grandfather and his six brothers apparently used to talk nearly exclusively in puns at the dinner table. 😛 Oh, too bad. 🙁 But thank you! Bobert’s so happy he’s running around in circles. I’ll let him play with Stan for a while, and then send Stan back to you.
@ariel-ashira I jus…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine PLEASE CAN I READ IT??!!! Oh, man, I would love to!!!
Oh, I didn’t think about age! Yeah, that would be pretty funny actually. And difficult to explain that he could still be young and good looking when he was 98! But,really, you should go for it. After your western, course of.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine XD 😀 I’m sorry, I can’t right now. Or should I say write now?
I would be glad to send Stan over, though 😀
Honestly, he’s been missing Bobert too. He’s had enough of strange adventures for awhile and wants to hang out with his KP-sidekick friend
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal Hey, Sam! It looks like you’re the only one left here right now. I took a break from writing for a bit, but now I’m back on again. How’s about joining me? 🙂
And even if you can’t join me, could you at least send Stan over? Bobert says he “hasn’t had a ride on a dragon for prob’ly three years!” 😉 (He doesn’t quite understand leng…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I want to write it soon, but I’m afraid if I start it I won’t finish my western. So let me finish that one first! 😀
Hey, you know what? I just found the beginning of Daughter of Judas on my computer, which I had already written, so if you want to read it, I’ll invite you to a google document. When I reread it I found it was bett…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I’m not actually here but…YOU’VE READ TWICE FREED???? sorry, not manyy people I know have. okay, I have to go now
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Ack! I have to go for now. 🙁 Hope I can be back sometime before tomorrow. See ya then!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Wow!!! Judas’ daughter? Wow! Can you hurry up and write it so I can read it?!! That sounds amazing!
Yes, I have heard of Twice Freed, but I have decided not to read it until I have finished working out the plot for my own story I am writing about Onesimus. Its hard though, because my friends keep telling me about it! :P…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira No, that would be much later, wouldn’t it? Onesimus’s story happened when Paul was already in prison, right? Mine has a character that is not in the Bible, but is related to someone in the Bible.
Have you read the Patricia St. John book about Onesimus? It’s wonderful! It’s called Twice Freed.
I want to tell you, but I’m afra…[Read more]
- Load More
