@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Oh well! As long as you’re still enjoying the writing. And often it is hard to get back into something after a longish break. *nodnod*
My characters… are kinda in shock? Well, Connor is. And he is aware of it and trying to ignore everything and agh. *pats him*
Laura failed, and now it is left to me.
The door opens at the slight…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Oh, whoops! haha. 😀
Well, I’m having the opposite problem that you have! 🙂 I’m a very slow writer, possibly because I took off two years in which I did basically no writing and only started up again a few months ago, so it’s taking me a while to get back in the swing. So I set a low goal for Camp NaNo, but I’m still behind a l…[Read more]
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Wellllll, I’ve finished all I technically need to for Camp NaNo, but I’m only about a third of the way through. *flops* My main worry is that this book seems to be looking like it will be reaching the 150k mark before edits.
How about you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Hello! How’s your book coming?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Heyo! I am back and yeah. Writing sounds like a plan!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m back now. You’re probably not done yet, but I’m tagging you anyway in case. 😉
@jess-penrose Are you writing now?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, I forgot to tag people! 🙂
Let’s see… @jenwriter17 @catwing @dragon-snapper @skredder @alia @ariel-ashira @dekreel (I’m tagging people even if they’re on hiatus because the conferences are in real life, not on KP. 😉
If anyone can tag more people please do so! Thanks.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice just hopped over real quick to say WELCOME BACK! 😀
I hope your dance performance goes well. What kind of dance do you do? Ah, yes, writing at the library. Isn’t it nice to write somewhere where it is for the most part quiet? 😉
@rochellaine Oh, and I hope your time at the conference goes well too 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m going to the Teach Them Diligently in Ohio here.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Actually, that’s fine, since I’ve got to help my family get ready and pack for a conference we have a ministry booth at tomorrow, so I’ll be back later too.
Have fun, and see you soon!
Oh good. 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I missed you and all our crazy conversations and debates too. 🙂
Unfortunately I’m just about to go to town to do a dance performance at the nursing home, but I should get some writing time at the library so I’ll tag you when I’m back and we might be able to have a word war 😉
I think you mentioned me several times, so rest assured 🙂
-
Rochellaine started the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hello everyone,
Homeschool conference “season” is starting now, and will be going on throughout spring and summer, so I’m wondering if any of us are going to the same conferences and will be able to meet up.
So, if any of you are planning to go to a homeschool conference or two, why don’t you mention it here to see if anyone else happens to be…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m sorry, I disappeared almost immediately after writing that misleading post in order to eat dinner. So I wasn’t here after all! 🙁 😛 Sorry you’ve got to go! I hope to see you tomorrow.
@seekjustice HOORAY!!!! Welcome back! I certainly missed you, but I got a little more sleep than usual on account of the fact that no one…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Thank you kindly 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, WELCOME BACK! *disappears to go back to schoolwork*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine sorry, i have to go now 🙁 I hope your writing goes well.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
HELLLOOOOO! I am back! And I’m writing 😀
(also, I’m gratified to read over several pages worth of conversations that went on while I was away and to see my name mentioned with great regularity. 😀 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! I’m only gonna be on a few more minutes though….
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I don’t know if you’re still on, but I’m finally here! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
tagging also @jane-maree @skredder @jess-penrose
- Load More
