@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I don’t think I’m going to any conferences, unfortunately. It would be awesome to get to meet you guys. 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I don’t think we’re planning on going to any homeschool conferences either.
I hope some of you guys are able to meet up though! 😀 Cause that sounds super fun. -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hey I’m in Missouri too! 😀 Do you know about FCM?
@rochellaine No, I’m not going to any homeschooling conferences this year. The organization we do events with isn’t planning one. (They’re Family Covenant Ministries by the way). Man, that would be so cool if I met some of y’all in person! *sighs* maybe one day…..
I’ll tag more @n…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
You know your a writer when you start having a crush on your handsome MC.
You know your a writer when your about to pass out and your thinking “this is so cool! Â Now I can describe how it feels”.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@princessfoo No, I live in Missouri. Â But we might move to New Mexico or Arizona or someplace like that.
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes… Do you? (I like your tag. Btw. Dragons!)
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@princessfoo You live in Arizona?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper Thanks!  Yours was the first one I wrote, and then I just kept thinking of more. 🙂  *sigh of relief that my chair is safe today*
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I think I’m going to the Arizona Homeschooling Convention.
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m signing out now. Managed 2707 words today.
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Welks! And alrighty then! I’ll be a-seeing you whenever!
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
And back
@rochellaine Ah yep. Good idea to point that out.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Why don’t you come visit us in America? It’d be fun! 😀 (Have you ever traveled out of the country? I have, once.)
Yeah, your characters are so mixed up. 😛
@jess-penrose Thank you! She’s hungry, so a pizza will be helpful. Character arcs, yes! 😀
Sorry, but I’m going to go to bed now. It’s really late! 😉 I’m going to be up…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey, for all of you people who read this topic, such as Ariel and Alia and probably others I don’t know about. 😛 I agree with Jess about disclaimers, so I’m putting in a disclaimer here.
You see, as I said earlier, the fact that I deleted it makes it sound worse than it really was, so to assure you that I didn’t have a weird or horrible…[Read more]
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine Ack. Be back. Chickens need food.
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Ugh. Poor her. *gives Chara pizza* Make sure that this gives her more of a chance to develop as a character then! *claps happily at the character arcs.*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Haha, that’s hilarious 😀 I feel I’d get on really well with your family. And yeah, he hadn’t even been properly shot, just grazed. Meanwhile, Justice has been shot seven times 😀
My sister and I were talking about this the other day, when I realised that he’d become some weird amalgamation of Lucie and Charles Darnay. And Zac is…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh yes! Now I remember I was laughing with my sister the other day over the fact that Quillon says “Gracious goodness, it hurts!” when he gets shot. We were laughing because that’s my sister’s particular exclamation, and I always tell her she says it backwards, since most people say “goodness gracious.” So I do remember from the la…[Read more]
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Yes. They are necessary. I’ve had some people get very concerned with some of my random knowledge…
Look, starving a character doesn’t bother me too much. I mean, it leaves you feel blegh, but compared to a lot of things it is kinda lucky. Compare starving to a lot of mental torture and you’ll probably feel better. Or, if you are in…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, it does sound a bit shifty 😛 I’ll definitely check it out if you want me too (I love reading thoughts. I’m super into dialogue, as you’ve probably noticed, even if it’s just a character debating with themselves).
- Load More
