@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Haha! 🙂 I do go to bed early sometimes.
Of course I like Seven Brides for Seven Brothers! @sleepwalkingmk Looks like we’ve got another fan. Ariel, who’s your favorite character?
Haha, of course. No, actually, I’m afraid killing characters is possibly heartless. (Forgive me, @seekjustice 😛 ) But I was completely joking in my p…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine BTW, killing characters is not heartless. Its good writing. I have never thought you were heartless!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia *squeals* I can hardly wait!!
@rochellaine *stares at wall..* you went to bed before we did? This should be recorded…
You like SBfSB?
@daughteroftheking I know its the next day, but I will say hi anyway!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Hooray!
@daughteroftheking Plot away! But unfortunately, I’m going to say goodnight now.
See you tomorrow, I hope!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I’ve dearly missed the Corner! I’m just fine. Gonna do some plotting! *rubs hands together*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hello, hello, hello!!!! I haven’t seen you here in a long time! How’s it going?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
*appears suddenly* I am here! For a brief time. If I disappear suddenly, do not be alarmed, that’s just the Wi-Fi kicking off. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, thank you! 🙂
How’s the writing going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Welcome back!
Here’s the link to the correct playlist of songs, they’re all in the right order and that’s the version that I like best. Michael Crawford has the best laugh out of all the phantoms, in my personal and biased opinion.
Ah yes, that’s what my sister and I do too. Except, it doesn’t really need to be at night. Any time of…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Aaaaand I have to leave again. Bye 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice No, I haven’t. I probably should, but since the songs are in the wrong order in the playlist I keep getting mixed up about what’s happening. I can’t even listen to the songs as they’re listed on Wikipedia because they don’t have all the same songs in the playlist. 🙁 But okay, I’ll listen to a few more now. After I look up Mi…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira @seekjustice @rochellaine Well unexpectedly I’m on a bit more tonight. Writing and reading Seekjustice’s part 2 as well. (don’t worry, I’ll try my best to catch up in reading 😉 )
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
By the way, have you listened to all the Tale of Two Cities musical?
I love Michael Crawford’s laugh at the end of the Phantom Act 1. Its so evil and yet kind of funny at the same time.
But it wasn’t just that we thought it was funny, we were like pretty much losing it.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia You gave your secret away? Be prepared for circular reasoning at random times in the future. 😀
@seekjustice My sister and I actually sort of “collect” laughs. We like Howard Keel’s laugh during his song Bless Yore Beautiful Hide in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, we like Robert Goulet’s laugh, but the most contagious laugh I’ve ever h…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Awesome, I can’t wait!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, @seekjustice, y’all are getting your wish. I’m writing a poem. I might turn it into an essay and eventually a story. but right now its a poem. I’ll show it to you guys when its done.
I have to go to bed now. night y’all
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I think, that yeah, maturity has a lot to do with it and I don’t know any seventeen year olds that would be mature enough to get married.
I also can’t fathom wanting to get married at all, let alone when you’re seventeen and so mature that you burst into giggles every time you hear Sydney Carton’s girlish laugh. That was most…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine You are NOT heartless! I meant that you made it sound like seekjustice was heartless!
@alia I am not prodding you. Im telling you!!! Write it!!! So many of us who are interested or just lead boring lives would find it fascinating!!
Okay, I have to go. 🙁
- Load More
