@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Sink replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
I haven’t been here in a while. *scans crowd* Wow, so much new art! Awesome stuff, people.
Here’ my contribution:



~Sarah
-
Sink's profile was updated 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Sink replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Okay, thanks @jenwriter17 !
-
Sink replied to the topic MC Issues in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
Ah, okay. Thanks! @skredder
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing And thanks for reposting it! 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x *snorts* If I think i’m fit to rule I truly have lost my mind. 😀
Good job! I enjoyed it. My favorite part was also when Daeus and Josiah were arguing! -
Skredder replied to the topic MC Issues in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@sarah-anson Look at the above comment. For some reason I thought it was a good idea to tag myself. Oi.
-
Skredder replied to the topic MC Issues in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh, you set that up on your profile page. It’s the signature setting.
-
Sink replied to the topic MC Issues in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Totally! Plus, I think it makes characters much more interesting when they don’t always do what’s right, or are even adverse to doing what’s right until the very end of the book. It makes me root for them more, and want them to change.
Btw, How do you put in the little line between your comment and your username? I can’t seem to figure…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Wow thanks! I love it! (It’s so weird to see someone els’s interpretation of your brain children!)Â I love the sleeves on the dress!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@sarah-anson Oh I didn’t know you read it! (or maybe I did but I forgot) 😀 Thank you so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it.
I just gave you access for chapter 6, and the other links should be earlier in this topic. 🙂 thank you!
-
Skredder replied to the topic MC Issues in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@sarah-anson Oh yeah, absolutely! He’s been through a lot, being abandoned and betrayed on more than one occasion. I can see him making decisions that benefit himself best because he needs to protect himself from others. Just what I got from his background.
-
Sink replied to the topic MC Issues in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
Interesting idea, @skredder. I’ll try it out. Kirin is a great guy, but I really don’t want him to have “Hero Syndrome” (As in he does everything right just because it’s right.). And I also don’t want him to be an anti-hero, because it doesn’t fit. So he needs to have enough moral strength to do the right things sometimes, but he also needs to be…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okie dokie. No problem! 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic MC Issues in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@sarah-anson The backstory is pretty interesting. As far as Kirin himself: what are his favorite things to do? Does he have a little quirk? Does he have any side talents or hobbies? What is his favorite color? Does he like animals?
If you want to, try writing a short story with him in a completely different scenario. That might help you…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Stellar! I should be able to start reading it some time tonight 🙂 I think the pace you’re putting the links out is good, since I’m reading for Seekjustice too.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice Here is part 9. For the record, this ends on page 44 of 126 that I have already written, only 14,000 of the 40,000 I have done. And it’s not finished yet. If you want me to get you parts I have finished out faster I can do…[Read more]
-
Sink replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey @jenwriter17, sorry to bother you again, but would you mind giving me access to all the chapters you have up so far on your book? I requested access for chapter 6 and I’ve read chapter 1, but I can’t see the other ones(forgive me if it’s just something I’m overlooking in Docs, I don’t use them very often, xD). Anyway, happy writing! 🙂
   …[Read more] -
Sink replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
Ah, I know I just did this, at least last time anyone was on this topic, but talking about my character’s most embarrassing moment was to good to pass up, @daughteroftheking, thanks for just an awesome question. Okay. Here we go.
Kirin: Kirin would rather talk about it, because every time he gets embarrassed it seems to be in front of a bunch of…[Read more]
-
Sink started the topic MC Issues in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
Hello there Kapeefers! I’ve got an… issue with my main character.
He’s naive. And incredibly stubborn, very hardheaded, and just… kind of boring. I don’t even know why. He’s got pretty fleshed out motivations, hopes/dreams/wants/needs etc, but I just can’t get interested in him to actually sit down and write. I’ve been plotting and writing…[Read more]
- Load More
