@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, I might be.
@ariel-ashira @seekjustice @rochellaine @skredder, any of y’all writing?
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey y’all. I have two characters. Mitch and Joy.
Mitch: 15, tall, light brown hair (crew cut), always thinking green eyes, a half smile or smirk, rather tanned, brown t-shirt, jeans, combat boots. He is probably planning a prank on his sister or their teacher, since that is what he is always doing.
Joy: 9, dark brown hair that reaches her chin…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Hi, not sure if you’re still on, but I won’t be able to come on until later tonight. will you be on then?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira @seekjustice @rochellaine @skredder @jenwriter17
anyone on?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I also live in Ohio, so if you have any questions having to do with the best—er, our state, please tag me! 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thank you so much!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder I’ll be gone a good part of today, but I should finish it late tonight I think. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thank you 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
signing off…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira @seekjustice @rochellaine @skredder @alia Anyone on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd I love it! I left some picky comments, but overall it is just amazing!!!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, boy. Rochellaine had some good thoughts. And our language and cultures definatley differ from state to state. But its a good idea to let us read it, if you are comfortable doing that.
😀 What do you guys say to make fun of us?
And BTW, are you or @rochellaine on the Story Embers forum?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine I am on for a little while, I think.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, too bad. I guess it’ll be goodbye until Monday/Tuesday, then. 🙁
I actually don’t like that song a whole lot either. Oh well.
We found a couple. We want to have a whole lot of songs we can sing together. Right now we know a couple of duets from Sight & Sound, which are good, but they don’t sell the sheet music so we can…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Awww thats so sad! Yes, I will pray.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’ll have to disappear in a minute too. 🙂
I haven’t listened to the whole thing, but I don’t mind it. Its not my favourite, except that I do quite like the song I mentioned to you the other day. Speaking of which, did you and your sister find a song?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Haha. 😉
I had to disappear for a bit to get dinner started, but I’ve got twenty minutes right now, so…hi!
Did you like Little Women, the musical? I haven’t listened to much yet, but I haven’t liked what I heard very well so far. 🙁
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
That’s what I’m saying and it’s early in the morning and I’m not entirely sure how I’m supposed to edit my novel when I can’t actually make sense…*sigh*
- Load More
