@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I just watched the first bit of S01X02 and I don’t think it is the one you’re talking about. That one is all about Barney trying out for a singing competition or something. What was the plot of the one you saw? If I know that I can probably find it. Or do you know the title of the episode?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Do you mean all the parts from sixteen to where I currently am in writing? If so, do you want them in one doc, or in separate docs like they are right now?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
I just watched an Andy Griffith show episode that reminded me of when Rochellaine told you that we say ‘big’ a lot here in America. 😉 I would post the link, but I couldn’t find it. 🙁 if you are able to find it, it’s season 1 episode 2 I believe. In the first scene as well. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@sarah-anson Wow, thank you for all the advice! 😉 It was really helpful. I agree about the ending; it didn’t turn out the way I wanted to and felt rushed. I’ll work on Rin’s character arc about trusting God as well.
Thank you again! 😀 <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Awesome 🙂
So, I have a question: I’ll be going on a trip leaving this Saturday, so I was wondering if you might wanna post all your parts now, so that I can print them off for the trip and get a lot more reading done? That’s fine if you don’t want to do it that way, but I’m not sure how the internet or whatever is going to be where I’m…[Read more]
-
Sink replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
- My favorite character:
Hm… I like your MC, Rin, but I always go for the anti-hero type, so I’m going to have to say Jax. He’s well written, and has got hints for a few ghosts in his past. Not that Rin doesn’t, but I think I like Jax more because he’s a bit more levelheaded. Rin has spunk, but she jumps to conclusions(not that…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice Here’s part 16. It’s pretty short, but kind of important. The next part will be much longer.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zDW8Q0s4lOSNAHAl1znpxIOLyg3e7mYPDbtni8v4ttU/edit?usp=sharing
-
Ingrid changed their profile picture 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, see you later.
Um…it is late, but for some reason I’m not sleepy. 😉 I should probably try to go to sleep anyway.
Rabbit trail question: have you ever heard an actual broken record? I have! 😀 I have a record player and a lot of albums as well as a few 45s. Thankfully most of them are not scratched, but one is an old ‘6…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Well, I’ve been on the computer all day and my eyes are sore, and I need to do some chores, so I’m leaving now. Also, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, is it not late in Maryland??
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Are you still here?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
That would be hilarious!!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine Yes, knitting needles! (I’ve got plenty 😛 ) Someone seriously should make a logo with knitting needles saying ‘Til we’re old and grey!’ on it. *seriously considers doing just that*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
Awesome! And no worries, I really liked it. Thanks for letting me read! (now to finish Skredder’s!)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice thank you for answering! 😀 I actually decided to make this just part 1 of a 2 part book (i think) because I felt the same about the ending. Thanks again for reading! <3
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and Alia! That’s awesome, awesome news!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
We’ve moved on without you, unfortunately and now there is a #17 corner!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @alia @seekjustice @rochellaine Anyone on? I might have to leave anytime if my sister needs on.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Well, I did. But Oliver Twist is not his greatest work, let’s just say that.
That quote though! I’ve done similar things before. Almost poked people’s eyes out with knitting needles. Almost stabbed myself with my own pocket knife this morning!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Usually the libretto is translated in the programs or on a screen so people can read the lyrics in English. If you like opera music, but don’t like bad plots, look up Gilbert and Sullivan’s operettas. They’re really good, and they’re in English! 🙂
@seekjustice Poor you. But then, I never trusted Dickens anyway. 😛
Yes! Kni…[Read more]
- Load More
