@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! I think I can be on for a while 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I don’t remember saying that. Could you point me to the specific post to which you are referring?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’ve just been reading all the previous posts and laughing. Though I am curious, you and @jenwriter17 definitely agree on Zac being the best character, but you were talking about your three favourite characters. So who are your other two characters?
Also, as soon as Alia gets to the end of Stars, I’m pretty sure I’m going to die.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Superhero WIP in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you yes this was very helpful! <3
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I guess I’ve always been one of the lucky ones who doesn’t care very much about my appearance, but I’ve definitely been where you are (except people always think I’m waaay older than I actually am, which is just as annoying as being seen as too young). Its really easy to look in the mirror sometimes and think “I’m not as beautiful as…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic My Superhero WIP in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
Love the ideas coming out at the moment! One trope in the superhero genre that annoys me though is that the teen is always “Cursed” with incredible powers which they constantly whinge about. What if a) Kaylee volunteered for the experiment, maybe her uncle told her the truth about her parents death and promises to help her bring t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’m back! Anyone here? @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @alia @ariel-ashira @kaya-young
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Superhero WIP in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking something with fire maybe, though that may be kinda common.
@kaya-young I want her to have some sort of fire powers maybe.
Yes I saw you sent me that! Thank you so much it’s awesome! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thank you 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll pray for you. I think a lot of people can relate to not being happy with how they look. :/ It definitely can get on one’s nerves. *cough*feelya*cough*
@seekjustice I’m glad to hear it!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic My Superhero WIP in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 That makes sense how she would feel about her powers. Do you have any specific powers in mind?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Thank you so much! These are beautiful videos <3
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, thanks
I was about to sign off too. bye
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia sounds great! way to go for not going for the cliche 😉
I’m actually gonna take a break for now, but i’ll be on again later. Bye! 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Fairytale Reteling in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, same here. well done retellings are amazing
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 well, that meme means that at least you’re trying
Its what I like to call…My Kinda Sorta Fantasy book, meaning its set in a fantasy world but there is no magic.
Jycin is a simple weaver in a simple village. Or at least he was. But when his sins lead to the choice of joining the hated priests or have his family killed, he discovers…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Fairytale Reteling in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia haha, well i was probably read some when i was little, but as i got older I didn’t really care for them much. i do like retellings though 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, hows that coming along?
-
Alia replied to the topic Fairytale Reteling in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 you don’t know fairytales? what a sad childhood you must have had. 😉 Well, thank you for calling the queen
- Load More

