@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Catwing replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@Ariel-Ashira Thanks! I thought it would add more depth and make people remember your lovely poem. :3
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Red ink! Perfect idea!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-Ashira Wow… We KaPeeFer on! *sobs* Raspberry blood. That’s lovely.
When we sign the declaration we should use red ink. (But the one @sam-Kowal shows to SE can omit the names so the spies remain secret.)
When will that declaration be ready @rochellaine ? -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
Ahh! @jenwriter17 I knew I forgot to tag someone for this!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel thank you 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Like this one, you and @seekjustice signatures combined.
“The Kingdom has been torn asunder with an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.”
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young 😀 Thank you!
I have a thought. If we put all of our signatures together, what would they say? lol
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
So, this is not one of my best poems but I will share it anyway since its about us. Let me know what you think.
Raspberry Blood
Wrapped in fog high upon a jagged hill,
The Kingdom of Pen apeared cold and stone still,
Cloaked in foreboding that chilled its strong walls,
As its last few defenders gazed down from the walls.
An eager, determined…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and @jenwriter17 I love your new signature. It’s very appropriate. 😉
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@everyone I’m sorry I never replied to you guys sooner! Life is still a little crazy.
@ariel-ashira *drowns raspberries in ice cream* *eats mixture* In the words of King Daeus, “Once a Kapeefer, always a Kapeefer.” Thanks! I’m glad to be back as well.
@koryn-koch Actually I think I’m closer to an ENFP. I need to update my signature. XD…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Good! We have you on the list of Loyal Kapeefers.
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
To anyone who’s still checking here… 😛
I have a couple of characters I’d like drawn.
First off is Pandora Flynn, one of the main characters from _Aquila_.
She wears a grey T-shirt with salmon colored cuffs and neck-hole seam (if that’s what it’s called), a zip-up denim jacket that reaches down beyond her hips, which she keeps unzipped. She…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @rochellaine @ariel-ashira @jenwriter17 Oh, thank you, guys! You are all so encouraging! I don’t regret joining the KP community. If I hadn’t, I can’t imagine what my life would have been like. Praise God for such a heart-warming community!
(And Jen, I’m not LEAVING, I just won’t be as active as I was before the hiatus. 😉 )
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira a little. I’m part of one of the guilds, but not as active as I should be.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh. Are you on SE?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine *whispers* Since I am your deputy and may have to protect the queen too, can I just have a peek at the time machine? I have never seen one before!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira XD Preparing for a book launch. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia *holds out time machine* If you want to find our Queen you’ll have to use this. *hides time machine* But as the Sheriff I suppose my job is to protect the Queen, so you’ll never get the time machine from me.
*whispers* I think @daughteroftheking might be able to get you to the future since she has a starship, (which causes me to be…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Where have you been?
- Load More
