@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice *hangs head* I-I’m sorry!! I honestly don’t know how it was possible that I forgot about him. But…he needed to die, and I think letting him die was the nicest thing I could have done for him. If he had lived he would have been the subject of great persecution, according to my understanding of the situation. And, he was in his…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
*stares in shocked silence*
TRAITOR!!!
That poor man! I’m sure he didn’t deserve it. How could you be so cruel?
All right, I’ll forgive you this time.
😛
(I actually laughed so hard when I read your post. Silently, of course, so I don’t wake up my siblings :D)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
People of Kingdom Pen, I have a confession to make. I have just realized that I have led you to believe something false. I don’t understand quite how it happened, but I am glad I found it out and am able to rectify my mistake…
Now before I freak you out any more, 😛 don’t worry. It’s just that I just realized I have actually killed a ch…[Read more]
-
Daeus posted an update 8 years, 3 months ago
@epicaddie2 So…I got a card from you yesterday.
I want to say thank you and my stomach wants to second the motion. 🙂
Really, a small word of encouragement brightens up my day almost as much as ice cream.
Almost. 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @dekreel I would love to chat if any of you are on.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @alia I’m so sorry, I should’ve explained that I had just come to answers Rochellaine’s question last night; I wasn’t writing at the time. Sorry!
I’ll be on today at some point though.
-
Leumeister replied to the topic So… Is Anyone Interested in Designing… Space Ships??? in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 3 months ago
He’d better. 😛 Joking aside though, I’d be quite surprised, considering what you’ve told me about him. 😛 Would you be permitted to sneak a peek? 😛 Oh,well, that’s fair enough. You said yourself you pay more attention to the acting and stories more than the visual effects.
It’s this circular dome with four domes coming out on…[Read more]
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 3 months ago
XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 3 months ago
Ooh.
My character would probably all rather die, but @rochellaine would like Zac to live forever, even if it was just in a simulation, wouldn’t you, Rochellaine?
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 3 months ago
The one I was referring to would rather live forever in a computer sim.
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 3 months ago
I’ve got a character who wanted to be a musician, actually, but circumstances prevented that from happening. So she’d rather be a musician.
Would your character rather be forced to die, or to live forever inside a computer simulation?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Goodnight 😀 Yes, I really like it too. I think the musical takes place in 1927. Her hair is very pretty! I like the style its up in too.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Wow, that’s very pretty! And yes, it looks pretty accurate. The belt could be worn a little lower, but it’s fine where it is. I can’t see the hemline, so I can’t tell about that, but the top looks great. I’d also need to know what year or years specifically if I were to check the hemline, as you can see from the chart I showed Val…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@valtmy Wow, that was very interesting. Thanks for introducing me to it!
@ariel-ashira It would seem so. Probably not the best idea…for me at least. 😛 @seekjustice of course won’t be going to bed for several more hours, and I think it’s daytime where Valtmy lives too, isn’t it?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @valtmy You guys still up? Â My Dad and I found a place to stop for the night. Â We are in Wyoming. Â I have been reading your posts, but not saying much because it takes an ice age to type on tablets. Â Goodnight!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Do you mean the movie or the musical? I haven’t seen either, but I’ve seen clips of the movie. I can’t find pictures of the costumes worn in the musical, and if it’s in the movie I’m not sure what dress you’re talking about. Do you have a picture?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I can’t even imagine wearing something like the things they wore 🙂
Thanks!
Oh, do you know the costume Anya wears in Paris in Anastasia? The white one? I quite like that, but you’d have to tell me whether its historically accurate 1920s costume.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@valtmy I’ve not heard of it. 😮 I know mostly American and a lot of British and a very little European history. 😛 That sounds really cool, though! I’ll have to look it up, or can you tell me more about it?
Well, but of course there were flappers! There were a lot of flappers. It’s just that the 20s are portrayed as though every single pers…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Haha, yes, Gibson Girl fashion is a bit extreme. I much prefer the more sensible WWI era fashion. However, I do enjoy the Gibson Girl cartoons when I can find them. They’re very amusing.
Oh, that collage is sweet. 🙂
@valtmy No, no. I do not like the modern trend of YA fiction where the teenager saves the world just because he…[Read more]
- Load More


You’re welcome! I’m glad you like it 😉
Sorry it was late 😋