@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 3 months ago
@dekreel Thanks. Yay I’m glad you like it. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Cool 🙂 I might see you later, if not see you tomorrow!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you so much! I’ve got to go now. We’re expecting guests tonight and need to get ready for them.
I might be on for a little bit tonight, or maybe not. I’m not sure. Talk to you later!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Ah, that’s no good. I’ve still got a cough from when I was sick a while ago and that’s not fun.
That’s good though 🙂 I’ll be praying for you!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Not very well, since I’ve been pretty sick for the past few days. 🙁 (a kind of allergy problem) But thankfully I was able to get the college to move the testing dates back to Monday and Tuesday, so I should be able to catch up by then.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Not quite, but getting pretty close. How’s your studying going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice I’m back now, temporarily. How’s your editing going? Have you finished part two yet?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Hey! You still around?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@kaya-young Have you gotten very far through She? Do you like it at all, or is it bad and have you stopped reading it by now? 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Are you around?
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic I FINISHED!! (ish) in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Thank you! Here is a synopsis I wrote a while ago.
Aliyah Locke has never liked the stories where the main character is suddenly thrust into another universe. Seriously, those characters act like they’ve never read a book before. But when a gift a friend gave her leads her to a strange new world, Aliyah is the first to admit she is not equipped f…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 3 months ago
@notawriter You did great. Trust me. Thank you so much! I like him!
Oh, wow. 😀 Oh my word, I LOVE those so much!!!!! I’m honored!!
And yeah, shoes wouldn’t fit me. I just walk around bare-paw like Kell Dewclaw.
(Anybody read Kevin and Kell??)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 3 months ago
Here is Korey. 🙂 Sorry, I feel like I could have done better.. I guess I’m having another art slump right now. *shrug*
Yesterday I found myself doodling your character from your profile picture, they were just quick little sketches but I think the full-body one turned out a little cute, so I thought I would go ahead and post it too.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 3 months ago
Thanks, @notawriter! That would be awesome.
-
Joy replied to the topic I FINISHED!! (ish) in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
CONGRATS, @princessfoo!!! *high five*
What is your WIP about? I don’t think I know much about it.
-
PrincessFoo started the topic I FINISHED!! (ish) in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I finished my final(ish) draft of my WIP!! *throws confetti* *throws spaghetti*
I’m not fully satisfied with it, but I think that is at least partially because I am sick of working on it over and over. In August, I’ll brush it up and enter it into a contest. This is the first time I have ever finished the edits of something. Yay!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice oh okay, awesome! 😉
If you’re still on, I’m not writing right now, but I can chat a while if you’d like.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Aw, we’ll miss you 🙁
Oh, its the whole of part 1 @rochellaine wanted to read it so I put it up for her, you’re welcome to read as much or as little as you like. 😀
Anyone writing?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Oh, and I forgot to mention to you @seekjustice that I will get to reading your prologue as soon as I can. (oh, looks like you added to the document? do you want us to read that too or just the prologue?)
-
The fledgling Artist changed their profile picture 8 years, 3 months ago
- Load More
