@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@emma-flournoy, sorry I disapeared. I had to clean a bathroom. And now I have to eat…so will you be around later?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia Sorry, I can’t be on right now 🙁 maybe later, but I’m not sure.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I’m up to distracting you, looks like. XD
Hey, I like fantasy novels, kinda-sorta or not. Duh. How long have you been working on this? Is it Decisions? I like the title.
I’m mainly poking around on some blogs I haven’t checked up on in awhile, or that’s what I’m about to be doing. I’ve also been discussing Les Miserables with @PerfectFifth…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@emma-flournoy, well, company is welcome 🙂
I’m writing my kinda-sorta-fantasy novel, kinda. I’m trying not to get distracted. what are you up?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@Alia Neh, I’m not a writer, remember…just an aficionado and bibliophile with a writer sister who’s rubbed off on me to my everlasting non-detriment. Sorry though, as it looks like you’re needing company. :/ I’ll think of you and telepathically send inspiration your way though, if that’s any comfort! ;P What are you writing?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@emma-flournoy, you writing?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine, @seekjustice, @jenwriter17, anyone on?
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice, @jenwriter17, thanks guys
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia I definitely know how that feels. I think God wants me to do one thing, I get super excited about it, and then I think He’s telling me to do something different. It can be hard to let go of the original plans. That’s when I have to just trust God and His will for me.
I’ll be praying for you! <3
-
Alia replied to the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@ariel-ashira, and I just saw this. You’ll be missed.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Definitely. I understand what its like to struggle with those decisions so I’ll keep you in my prayers.
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice, @jenwriter17, @rochellaine
Hey guys, I could really use some prayer that God will show me where He wants me to go. I’ve mentioned before that I have felt called to a one year bible college in South Korea, but recently I feel kinda like He wants me to go in a different direction, which is hard because I’ve been looking forward to t…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 3 months ago
@warrenluther04, I apologize for taking so long, I’m on a kinda hiatus. I believe my tag is @theresaplay but it might have a dash between theresa and play.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sorry for disappearing! 😛 I got distracted by my sister’s dog. My mom let him out of his pen to play in the yard and he was so adorable…
😛 I’ve got some other stuff to do now, but I’ll probably be on in a little while or tonight, so I’ll see you later if you’re on then.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine Sorry if I responded too late and you had to go, but I have to leave now 🙁
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYONE! (I know I’m early 😛 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine yeah I’m actually still going to be on for a bit 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m going to try. 😛
I’m here now, but it’s been an hour since you posted. Are you still around?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine (ooh you’re doing camp nano? 🙂 ) @seekjustice @alia @ariel-ashira @catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper I’m on, working on rewriting and more website stuff.
*happy sigh* I love how, even though there’s just a few of us left here, we’re still blowing through the Writers’ Corners. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine That’s totally okay, I kinda forgot I even asked the questions! 😀
I haven’t figure out an exact year yet, but probably around the middle of the depression. 1934-ish I guess. That might change though depending on what works best for my story.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m so sorry! I completely forgot about answering your questions about the Great Depression! 🙁
I have a question of my own, though. In what year exactly is your book set? Because the Great Depression covered a whole decade, and I’d like to get my facts accurate. 😉
- Load More
