@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice In that case I should read that part soon. XD
I actually finished a long time ago, and I’ve been passing the time binge-reading all the comments for the KPA.
I didn’t put periods after some of my sentences and it DRIVES… ME… CRAZY!!!!!
Anyway, I think I’ll sign off now. Good to see you!
Byeeee, @rochellaine! you’ve probably…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
😛
No, you aren’t supposed to know, but everyone else does know and also know that I am rather obsessed with him. In fact, that he is my favourite character.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice I mean, if your sister didn’t know I’m not a fox, then that’s fine. XD Just be sure she doesn’t KEEP calling me a fox. 😉
I’m sorry, am I supposed to know who he is? It’s hard to keep track of characters…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
And I agree with Valtmy on the subject of your question. Its hard to tell whether its too obvious or not because we don’t know what the point of it is. However, it is very obvious. Its just about whether you want it to be obvious or not.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel @rochellaine I’m here now, polishing up my blog post for today.
Dekreel, please don’t be offended, but my sister just called you a fox. I know you’re sensitive to be called a wolf, but how do you feel about being a fox?
I just got to the part where Sapphire is trying to take Kai to the hospital with the help of Rain and another boy.
😀 I…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, that one. XD
I just got to the part where Sapphire is trying to take Kai to the hospital with the help of Rain and another boy.
Ahhhh, the life of a writer…
Yeah, definitely.
Sooooo…. *tries to think of something to say*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel Oh really? Well be thankful you never have, and stay away from it! 😛 It’s not a whole lot of fun. 😉
Ohhh!! The famous Stars Fill Infinity! The most talked-about book on this forum! The book I have written fanfiction for… 😛
Glad you’re getting a chance to read it. What part are you on?
What am I doing? I am trying to convin…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy Thanks! I think I will try to make it a little less obvious. Thank you so much for all the ideas and comments! They’re very helpful.
Haha. 😛 I love a good brother and sister relationship, so I’m afraid I don’t appreciate the scenes with your MC’s brother at all. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine Ooooh, poison ivy. What’s that like? I’ve never had it before.
I’m beta-reading Chelsea’s book. What are you up to?
Oh yeah, you said a long time ago that you would give an explanation or something considering your MBTI. If you don’t want to do that with one hand, that’s fine. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel 😀
Sorry if I take a while to reply sometimes. I am currently typing with only one hand because of poison ivy.
Working on anything tonight?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing Fair enough. Umm… No suggestions off the top of my head. 🙂
I don’t have a blog. I DESPERATELY want one though.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel You should. 😉
I’m not beta-reading @seekjustice book. I am waiting for her to send it out. Waiting. 🙂 (But I’m working my book some. ;P )
I got distracted and decided to take a summer break. I can’t remember if it was the short story contest at my library or the 4th of July parade that distracted me… Also I’m thinking about getting…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy That’s all right. Good night!
@rochellaine Hello! Yeah, yeah, I miss you, too. 😉
How are you doing? Sorry I disappeared last time. I sorta drifted off.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing @valtmy @seekjustice Hey, I’m back!
@dekreel Hi!!! How are you doing?? You’re actually here!! 😀 😀 😀 (I’m going to keep being overly excited every time you show up until you make it a frequent occurrence. 😉 )
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing I know… I need to stop by more often.
I’m beta-reading SeekJustice’s book. How ’bout you?
You ever going to update your blog? I enjoy reading it! 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel It’s been so long! What’re you doing?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy
Ah… I see. Maybe one day you can fix it. Perhaps even read it (Unless it’s a real world fantasy, I don’t like those if they have (good/fantasy) magic. Real world fantasy irritates me anyway. If it’s good magic in another dimension to me it’s just how that dimension works and I’m mostly fine with that. Unless it’s not a good/working magic…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy
Yep! It’s fun. Not too much Sci-fi until the next book with a new character… Poor tortured character we will have fun. 😉 Some people don’t like fantasy as much. It’s fine.I have to trust Him… Sometimes I have to wait, others I need to remember to ask, and then there’s the times when it is plopped in my lap. Like when he says a…[Read more]
- Load More
