@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel They are Nubians crossed with Nigerian Dwarves, making the breed Mini Nubians. They will stay on the smaller side. I may post pictures of them on my blog Saturday.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing What kind of goats do you have? (I know nothing whatsoever about goat breeds or anything like that. Lecture me if you wish. 😛 )
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel @rochellaine @valtmy I have to leave now. Good night!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel Yeah. 😛
It’s fun. They’re cute and love eating the brush. 🙂 -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing You sound busy! I wish my writer life was that lively. 😛
Haha, goats, eh? What’s it like having goats?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel I’m doing pretty good. Finishing one beta, awaiting @seekjustice ‘s beta. Figuring out social media things and my blog. Writing on my book, planning more action to the beginning.
Though I may leave in a bit, since it’s nearly 11:00 here and I’ve been getting up earlier to move the goats around. -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing CHESHIRE CATWINGIE! 😉
Hello! How are you doing?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel CHASM BEASTIE! You’re here again!
*pats self* *nods* I think I’m still here. ;3 -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine @catwing @valtmy @seekjustice
‘Ello. Anyone here?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy No, this one’s not a comedy. I love writing comedic short stories, but I seem to only be able to do that on the spur of the moment, and all at once. I can’t really decide to write one, it just happens. 😛 It’s the same with my comedic poems.
Sorry, but I can’t really tell you what it’s about, because it would give everything away. I m…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine @valtmy I’m here beta-reading and maybe going to work on my blog.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy And I was just looking for white business shoes. 😛 (My old ones that I’ve worn for three years are completely worn out and I don’t think I can find any as perfect as those. 🙂 )
I’m going to work on a short story in a few minutes, though.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy @seekjustice Are either of you still here? I’m back.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy Yep. I’m sending out the document tomorrow!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I see. Yes, I much prefer to watch actors I can trust because of their morals, and not just because of their acting. I picked my favorite singer that way. 😛 That’s one reason I like older stuff better. Back in the “golden days of Hollywood,” the actors and directors did basically one genre. You would do musicals, acti…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I didn’t listen to it because I know of at least one other musical he’s in and a Tv show which I’ve seen (some of. The bad themes got too much though, so I never finished it) and I’m not hugely impressed with his morals. So I leave it at Newsies, because I didn’t listen to Newsies simply because it had him in it. 😛
Oh, okay. I’d…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice You did know it had Jeremy Jordan in it, and didn’t listen to it on purpose because you didn’t want his image in your head as Jack marred? That’s interesting. I’ve done that before, though…I think. I have this mental picture of me doing it, but I can’t remember a specific instance. 😛
They were gangsters in the 30s, during the G…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I’ve never listened to Bonnie and Clyde but I did know it had Jeremy Jordan in it, which is probably why I haven’t listened to it. I love him in Newsies but haven’t found anything else of his that I like.
Haha, the fact that they’re “in American history” pretty much guarentees that I know nothing about them.
I had a peanut butter…[Read more]
- Load More
