@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
It makes a huge difference, trust me 🙂
Rest assured, I have now turned my attentions to completing Neva’s character profile. Farewell!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice Ah, yes, prayer is something I tend to forget when approaching editing. Thank you for the reminder 😉
I’m on page 59.
Well rest that wonderful writing mind of yours and read a mildly-torturing romance. 😉
Sadly, I have to depart. Happy reading! 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@jenwriter17 That’s really good! I don’t think I can take all the credit though, I had to pray A LOT over it!
Whereabouts are you up to?
I know…I want to work on it too. But reading cheap romances just seems easier, even though its a mild form of torture.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice I really notice improvement, just with general cleanness and being more concise. You’re definitely a better self-editor than I am. 😉
My fangirl heart pleads for you to work on the third book. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@jenwriter17 Awesome! What do you think of it compared to the first draft?
I’m wavering between working things out for the third book and reading and mentally critiquing a Christian romance novel which I’m not particularly enjoying.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Blog Buttons in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 1 month ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you too.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice I’m here! reading your book 😉 what are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Blog Buttons in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Awesome, thank you! 😀 I will add yours right now…the page looks great!
you can see my blog button list here:Â https://jennaterese.com/blog-list/
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New Topic: Is this okay? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 1 month ago
@kaymart I look forward to you continuing the story. 😉👍
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@warrenluther04 I’m just going to post your cover here, cause I finished it a while back. Yay.
(I hope you didn’t want color cause I didn’t…. I left space for words. I could add them or you could.
@dragon-snapper Those are melted chairs behind you.
@dekreel sitting… thinking about some book probably.
@sam-kowal Stan has probably grown a lot…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@jenwriter17 yep, I look forward to seeing you then!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice you still on? I might be on in about a half hour-ish…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@alia @jenwriter17 @valtmy @catwing @rochellaine
Anyone here?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 1 month ago
@kaymart You can post pictures. Click on the last button above your comment box (the one that looks like mountains and a sun in a box), click on the picture of a folder with a magnifying glass(to the right of the first fill-in text box.), select the file from your computer. 🙂
Those are some interesting titles. But I don’t need anymore right now. 😉 -
Catwing replied to the topic Blog Buttons in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 1 month ago
Retry on image

-
Catwing replied to the topic Blog Buttons in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 1 month ago
@alia @jenwriter17 I’ve added your buttons to my page. Here is the link . I will add it to the menu soon, but this is for you to see it. You can suggest changes.
So here is mine, if you want to add it to yours.

-
Kaymart replied to the topic New Topic: Is this okay? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 1 month ago
I sadly have not worked in this story very much since posting the bit I did at the top. But I think continuing will be a must now that I’ve reread the comments here. I hope you won’t be disappointed.
-
Kaymart replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 1 month ago
Possible titles
~ Stand Together
~ The High Road
~ Marching on
~ Grief-Stricken~ Tough Choices / Decisions
~ Look to the Stars
~ Deep Roots~ Love me This way
~ I Bleed for you
~ Stand strong / TogetherAs usual, please let me know if you would like a title. I have these and many more.
-
Kaymart replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 1 month ago
Oh. I had forgotten about this conversation!
How about I post a few more story titles and the plots that I think goes with them? (Am I able to post photos?) *shrugs* I’ll try anyway.
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 1 month ago
Whew! I’ve finally come back. Not entirely my fault – honest – but I did forget I was a member here for a time. Good thing I wrote down my username and password.
In any case, I’d really like to start participating here more, if that’s all right. I want to write and share biblical stories with people. And getting feedback and advice to better my…[Read more]
- Load More

I am also curious about WHERE to do such writing? I want to start a short story (which I’ve been advised to do) and for some reason unbeknownst to me I write BETTER much of the time when it’s directly in a website or something for people to read. [?]