@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@catwing are you still around?
@rochellaine I love real life spy stories (not fictional ones though. I can’t stand those). What sort of things did you learn about at the museum? (I mean, other than spies?)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@alia @seekjustice @rochellaine @valtmy @dekreel I working on tomorrow’s blog post, then I’m going to write my book (If I don’t have to go to bed first).
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@alia thanks!
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice Wow! That’s amazing! 😀
-
Kaymart replied to the topic Bits & Pieces: A critique group. in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 1 month ago
For instance…
Stronger than you Think
[Markus Brody] stood at the top of the hill nearest his house located on the outskirts of Bramble Creek, [State name]. He gazed into the distance, asking himself why he didn’t just leave this place. No one was likely to miss him if he made a run for it.
I’m not brave enough to do that. As badly as Pa…[Read more]
-
Kaymart started the topic Bits & Pieces: A critique group. in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 1 month ago
I’m thinking of starting a critique group where I will post bits & pieces as I write them. Sometimes I write out of order. Most of the time I try to keep it “in line”. Will it be all right if I post those bits & pieces here – in this topic?
-
Kaymart replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 1 month ago

-
Kaymart replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 1 month ago
Okay. I’m trying to decide how I want to do this.Sharing my writing, I mean. I want to, and Daeus mentioned a group in the forum…but I couldn’t locate it. I’ll also share a few book covers with you guys, if you don’t mind. (tough if you do, because I am anyway).
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 1 month ago
Uh, why are there all these contests advertised from 2015 and 2012 but nothing from this year? Shouldn’t stuff from more than the last year have been removed by now?
-
Kaymart replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 1 month ago
THANK YOU, CATWING! Sorry for not getting back to you sooner!
-
Kaymart replied to the topic New Topic: Is this okay? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 1 month ago
I’m sorry I haven’t been back except that one time a few days ago. I’ve neglected this site mostly because I forgot (let’s be honest). But also because I haven’t had much time for writing. No, that’s not right. Let’s just say I’ve been foolish and leave it at that.
The novel critique forum, you say, Daeus? I couldn’t find it when I looked before…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice Wow you won above all those entires?! That is awesome! 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@valtmy, I actually have to go, my sister’s birthday party.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice, I show up and and you leave…I see how it is 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
Hey, I’m still here, I just had the internet turned off and didn’t realise 😛 i think I need to go now though.
Thanks for all your congratulations!
Awesome! I love my notebooks and literally take one everywhere (though if I’m going to a function where I don’t think it would be polite to have a notebook, I take a…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@catwing, that looks fantastic!
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice, praying. And congratulations!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@rochellaine, I love that museum! it is probably the best one I have ever been too.
@valtmy, @seekjustice, I’m here for a bit
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@valtmy How’s it going?
Haha. 😛
@seekjustice You still around? We went to another place today that you should put on your “to visit” list. 😉 the International Spy museum! It was amazing. Really cool. 😀 Do you like stories of spies? You like wars, so it seems like you would…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice I could never forget that one! You know, it’s actually the first ever writing by you that I read. Way back when you first posted it, and I didn’t know who you were, you’d never heard of me, and I promptly forgot the author of the story and didn’t find out until recently that it was actually you. 😉
What happens to the story now t…[Read more]
- Load More

Sorry. I know that probably came out wrong. I’m just curious to know why I haven’t seen anything for THIS YEAR.
Hi Kaymart!
The reason no one replied to you is simply that you didn’t tag anyone so no one saw your question. 😉 That’s okay, but I just wanted to let you know no one was ignoring you.
Now, to answer the question: Kingdom Pen has been nearly deserted over the past several months. Most of our members have gone to a new writing website,…[Read more]
I did wonder about fewer people…but I haven’t been around in the last couple of months or so, and didn’t worry about it.
Should I move over to Story Embers, also? Or would I be better off just staying here?