-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j I’ll be around probably working on three (make that four) writing projects and also some music!
-
Lin replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Thanks for the recommendation! (I do have a Goodreads, if you ever wonder…not an author one though.)
@kathleenramm Most of my favorites are from all different people, but Naoki Urasawa has been by far one of my most favorite authors. Everything he creates is just an absolute masterpiece… (Highly recommended for older people,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Still the same chapter lol. Haven’t worked on it much with holidays but hope to get back on it later.
As for the killer, I already know who it is, so that’s good
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’ve gotten into writing crime recently, so they aren’t really actual mysteries, per se, as I reveal who the culprit is as one of the main characters. However, I think that this bit sounds really interesting! I think you should develop it!
Also, I’ve heard that for mysteries it’s good to have the solution first and then sprinkle…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
So I wanted to see what y’all think of this synopsis! It’s around 229 words, and I think it’s pretty good but not perfect by any means but I wanted to share it!
(BTW I don’t have a world name yet so that’s why the parentheses are there lol.)
Life in (World Name’s) Garden has always been wonderful, but the rest of the world can’t say the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
He is a boy and Arabella’s best friend (and he has a crush on her but she doesn’t realize it.)  And will do!
I had the idea today for a scene I’m pretty excited about. I just gotta get thru the first act 😂😂 hopefully it’ll get a bit easier but it may get harder
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @nova21 @scoutfinch180
Hey, so has anyone ever written a mystery? Or close to one? Or a murder lol. The first book of my series is a bit of a fantasy murder mystery, but I think it’d be better if it’s a closed room murder. So that means it seems no one else was with the victim except the suspect (who is actually inn…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Journal (a poem) in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 9 months ago
@nova21 Don’t really have critiques but this is GORGEOUS!!! I love it!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Lol! My goal is to read all the Chronicles of Narnka, The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit and the Simarillion by the end of the this next year!
I figure if I take it chapter by chapter I can achieve that.
-
Lin replied to the topic Acts 2:38-39 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Thanks for sharing this! I have no clue what denomination I am, but I 100% agree with this. Thanks for being so outspoken!
-
Lin changed their profile picture 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@kathleenramm Great idea! Though be warned; my list will probably mostly consist of manga, with a classic book once in a while. Hopefully this might spark up my love for reading again, haha…
@gracie-j Ah, yes. I feel you. I may live up North, but being a second-gen immigrant, I’ve never really felt that strongly about the civil war. However, I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Acts 2:38-39 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
So honestly not sure where to post this but I wanted to share it because I want to do my part in witnessing and sharing the gospel.
I am an Apostolic (or Pentecostal, whichever u prefer) and so I believe in the one true Gospel, and want to know that, in the end, I’ve shared it. Wether it’s excepted or not, I want to know I did the right thi…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@kathleenramm Ooh I love this idea!! So I didn’t read anything today yet, but I read the first chapter of the Hobbit Christmas Day! I’ve seen the movies, so it’s nice to already have the image in my head lol.
I really love the misty mountains song and ended up singing most of it to myself instead of quietly reading it 😂😂
I also like how the i…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic The Journal (a poem) in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 9 months ago
@nova21 I really out of touch with poetry right now, so I can’t really say much, but I liked it a lot!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Lying on my bed. A part of me wants to pick up around my room but it’s such a wreck. I’d probably need to do it piece by piece so I don’t get overwhelmed lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j I’m here. What’s up? I got a new desk and printer for Christmas! So excited. We’re gonna get everything set up in my room next week.
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j I thought it was super sad ahh. Every time I flipped the page it just got worse and worse…but it was written really well and I enjoyed it a lot.
Merry Christmas to you as well!
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j I just wanted to let you know I finally finished Gone With the Wind.
I-I can’t think right now. I’ll sort my thoughts out tomorrow ahhh.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
So I got Sally, my first beagle about 2 or 3 years back. Then we got Jack her companion, and they had pups! We kept 2 pups and got rid of dad, and then later got rid of one of the pups.
(my parents and brothers have 2 dogs. One is one of Sally’s babies)
So now I have 2 fur babies who I adore!! My sally and her Daughter (who was p…[Read more]
- Load More
