-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Eeeee THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOO!!!! You guys have crushed this!!!!! *jumps up and down* I’m back for some more writing if anyone’s still going!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@ribbonash Reading is lit! I don’t blog, but I know several people on here who do!
Those are a lot of books! I’ve read maybe 3 or 4 of them and heard of most. Hope Ann is great! I’ve talked to her sometimes online. And Disney is quite classic. Marvel I have not gotten really into, but a lot of my friends love it.
I love ice cream and cheesecake!…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
So total I’ve wrote 1,822 words! So I’m gonna take a break, because I don’t have long to go to reach 2,000 so ya. That’s probably where I’m gonna call it quits l0l, cuz my grammy and I are gonna go eat and stuff and I still need to pray.
Good luck to both of y’all! Keep me updated!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ahh I finally made an aesthetic for Thirteen Ways to Infinity…it took me very long because there’s so much to cover and I wasn’t sure what elements fully represented it…

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline AWWW!!
So….I’m doing a first draft and the scene I just finished ends uncompleted (because it goes into another scene I’m not writing yet) so the last sentence Is simply:
“Oh, well-“
XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Woohoo! I’ve gotten another 622 words! Moving to another scene now. If I can reach 1,000 I’d be happy, cuz I doubt I’m gonna get to 5,000. But 2,000 or a bit over is also great
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’ve gotta go eat supper right now but I plan on coming back afterwards. So far I’ve gotten another 684 in Heir to His Crown. WHOO!!! Y’ALL KEEP UP THE AWESOME WRITING!!!! GET ‘EM WORDS WRITTEN!!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sends snacks and bottles of water*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@isawriter7 Am joining! Woohoo! Let’s go!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s perfectly okay!!! I hope you get all of that figured out, though. But we’re still going and it’d be AWESOME for you to join in!!!!
Alright @joy-caroline I shall try hard to keep the faith. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh man, I fell asleep again. I probably needed a sleep day lol. I’m on this medicine that’s making me tired so we’re gonna see if we can change the dosage some.
ANYWHO I’m writing now if anyone wants to join!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hah, good guess!!!! He’s actually making an escape at the moment. 🙂
Ooooh, that’s super cool!!!!! And now I shall ponder who was he and what has happened to him!!!!!!! I’m already concerned!!!!! I’m ready to go again if you are!Â
I don’t think we’re every gonna make it to 5K. -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Another thing he failed to see is that anyone should be proud to be down here than up there feasting with traitors. What about you?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, girl!!!!!!! <33 Oooooh, You’re dong AMAZING!!!!!!! *clapping* WHOOO!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Character aesthetic for one of my villains, Nathan…

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I’m breaking for about five minutes!!! I got 1,340 words in Heir to His Crown. Now I really don’t think I can make it to the five thousand mark.
-
Issabelle Perry and
Ribbonash are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YESSSS!!!! Let’s WRITE!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Sorry it took so long for me to respond. My email’s acting funny and I’m not getting notified. Anyway, yep, still going!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
*gasp SUPER loudly* RIBBON ASH IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!!!!! *dances around* AND SHE’S TALKING ABOUT SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!! *gets excited*Â
You know I can’t go like two seconds without talking about himIt’s SUPER AWESOME to have you here!! *gives you cake* Let’s add a few questions to get this welcome party going!!!!!!~If…[Read more]
- Load More
