-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
And…here is the aesthetic for Jude Liar…

-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yo, those look great! Love the colors!
@writerlexi1216 Aw, haha, thanks. Tips I would give:
Find a nice balance of images/quotes
Move around til you like them. No need to follow certain templates
Filters! Do. Not. Forget. Filters. Filters make everything so much better!
Also, don’t be afraid to crop images to your liking!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
and lastly, (for now lol) this is Dolunay! AKA Luna! From (can u guess?) book 4 lol!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
This is Paxton! (Ugh my baby lol….) he’s introduced in book 3

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
SO I got my computer back! YAY!!
That being said, I’ve made more collages for my other three POV characters!
This is Grimm! He’s introduced in book 2!

-
Lin replied to the topic You get to go out for lunch with your main character of choice: How would it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
@kathleenramm That moment when you have wayyy too many main characters to pick and choose from…
also totally unrelated but is this forum tagged gollum on purposeThere’s a buy a meal, get a meal free deal at the local fried chicken place (totally not KFC). There’s a kid standing there, maybe in his late teens, staring at the poster. A horrid…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, YES!! I LOVE this one!!! It’s the quote that inspired my favorite author to write my favorite book of all time!!! <33 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Reading Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Uhhh I would suggest East of Eden by John Steinbeck except there’s like some swearing in it and also one of the MCs becomes a prostitute BUT I think that if you can handle Gone With the Wind I think you can handle this too…it’s really good, trust me. It won Steinbeck the Nobel Prize.
Some other of my favorite classic books! Most of w…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j AHHHHH THAT IS GORGEOUS!!!!
So I take a lot of my cover Inspo from the Cursebreaker series (I believe that’s what it’s called) and other covers similar to those. I want mine to look like that. (No ppl, just a gorgeous cover with a beautiful font)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Kinda like these curlsÂ

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Don’t worry about it! Here’s that pic I was talking about. So this is sorta how I imagine him except with tighter curls  (if that makes sense lol)Â

-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Ahh thank you! I do them while I’m bored in class or something, haha…keeps me occupied…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Also, if u wanted to, u could do a study focused on Paul (not necessarily ur book) since you’ve done so much research in him.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Off the art topic- I AM SO GLAD U LOVE HIM!!! I do too!! Ugh!!!
he’s like this funny and sweet guy! I think he’s probably a bit of an extrovert, and he can be soooo awkward at times lol! I adore him! And how he loves my main protagonist Ara (his best friend)
sigh….he’s just too awesome.
I have another guy chara…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
The shirt and eyes are WONDERFUL!!! (Honestly it’s mainly the hair lol!)
hey, I know, I have a pic I found off Pinterest and used it in a bookmark I made. So in the forum chat called aesthetics or whatever, there should be a bookmark I made with a pic of how I sorta imagine him.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms AWWW!! That is adorable!!
Now, he doesn’t really look like how I imagine him (but that’s okay, because that’s sometimes the point in books! Ppl have different imaginations!)
So, when the time comes for u to do the headings I can tell u a bit of changes but ur drawing is ADORABLE AND AWESOME so plz don’t feel bad at all! Ju…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
*gasp* THERE’s A HOBBIT DEVOTIONAL?????!!!!!!!!! How did I not know about this!!! IÂ need that book!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Girl, it is TOTALLY good!!!! If you saw half of the things I drew, you’d know I am right on this one!!!! Haha, yeah, I can see now why you think he looks kind of asian. Hey, maybe I’ll make him asian. And I actually really like the idea of freckles!!!! I’m thinking about now giving him some!!! Anyway I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!!! It’s…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
IT’S HERE!!!!!!!! *dances* AAAHH OH MY GOODNESS I ADORE IT SOOO MUCH!!!!! *heart eyes* You’re VERY TALENTED, GIRL!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! Can I share it on my blog? All my readers have just GOT to see this!!!!! *gets super excited* Again, a MILLION THANK YOUS for doing this!!!!!!!! <33
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Some devotion themes are merely about a specific part of a Christians life. Prayer, reading the word, hearing from God, etc. But I believe those that go the full year don’t have a super specific theme because each day can be something new, but the theme could just be the way u write or present it, or how you format it, etc. and ur viewpoint
- Load More
