-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Ah thank you! I’m looking forward to seeing what it’s about haha
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Prologue! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! Girl that was just mind blowing. 😱 Like I don’t even know what to say awesome!!!! <3 I was seriously on the edge of my seat the ENTIRE TIME!!!!!!!!!! The way you worded it is SO beautiful 😍 and I just felt like I was there. AMAZING!!!!!!!!! You have some serious talent, girl, and I can’t wait to see where…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Prologue! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j @rmarcher @issawriter7 @scripter-of-kingdoms @e-k-seaver @joy-caroline @devastate-lasting @anyone-I-missed
Sooo…..I finished the rewrite of my prologue in draft 2! Would y’all like to read it? I know some of you read the draft 1 version or whatever, but I do like this one better. It really gives off more of Corvina’s personality.…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! I was getting kinda tired of the old one. 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
YAAAAY!!!! THANK YOUU!!!!!! Aww, I’m soo happy to hear!!!! Lol, like SAMEE girl!!! TOTALLY relating!! 😉 You’re SO welcome, girl!! Aww, again, I’m soo happy to hear!!! It’s true, though!!!! Aww, girl, that means SOO MUCH!!!! Aww, really? You’re just the SWEETEST!! THANK YOUU!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
OOoh, YESSS!!!!! That would be soo AWESOME!!!! Eekkkk!!! I CANNOT wait to read them!!! *jumps up and down and ignores the strange looks my family is giving me* Girl, I know they’re gonna be AWESOMEEE!!!!!!!!!! You’re welcome! 🙂
Of course!!!! <33 THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! <333 Of course, I’m SO happy you liked them!!!!!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
You’re SOO WELCOME!!!!! I’m soo happy to hear that!!! *also smiles super hard* Hahaha, well when you write about awesome characters it seems the fanbase spreads faster than the book. 😉 Ooooh, shapeshifting powers are COOL buut I do like him with fire powers better!!!!!!!! *pumps fist in the air* Again you’re TOTALLY welcome!!!!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, you’re right!! It fits him PERFECTLY!!! You’re SO welcome! *gasp* HOW COULD ANYONE NOT LIKE HIM?????!!!!!!!!!!! I mean whoever wouldn’t like him just seriously doesn’t have good taste. 😉 Deek is MAH BOY!!!!! 🙂 (Aww, THANK YOUUU!!!!!! I was getting a bit tired of the old one.)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Okay, soo I know I’m just jumping in the middle of a conversation but wait DEEK HAS FIRE POWERS???!!!! Like no way! Girl, that is just THE COOLEST!!!!!! YESSS!!!!! Is it possible to like him even more??!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
YESS!!! This is like the quote I LIVE by!!! LOOOVE IT!!!!!! <333
-
Issabelle Perry changed their profile picture 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @e-k-seaver How did our challenge go, guys? I managed to finish the project I set for myself by midnight last night, haha…
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j @mkfairygirl Thanks!~
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Wanted: readers who like wordy and satirical (also unfinished) fairytales. in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 6 months ago
Lol, yeah, I kinda did. 😂
-
Issabelle Perry changed their profile picture 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Wanted: readers who like wordy and satirical (also unfinished) fairytales. in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 6 months ago
You’re welcome!!! Hmm…I think it was the first king dude. He seems like he’s got some important role to play in the story.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 @writerlexi1216 @abigail-m @devastate-lasting
THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!! <333 😃😃😃😃 -
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you! I haven’t exactly tried writing a blurb for any one thing of my series, but I think now’s a good time to try.
When Kenneth Ouyang receives a cry for help to rid the lands of the demon Jael, he takes it upon himself to assemble a team to fight against evil, including Adonis Domini, fresh from Jael; Leif Fukuda, dark and silent;…
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago

-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Ok, here are two for the main cast for a thing I’m starting soon…

- Load More
