-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Have fun! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
WOOHOOOO Y’all did AWESOME!!!! Lexi I ADORE your snippet!!!!!!! SOOO mysterious, engaging, and thrilling! (And I think I just now realized I forgot to reply to our conversation on Monday. I am sooo sorry ’bout that. This week has already started off crazy.) THANK Y’ALL FOR SPRINTING!!!!! I’m gonna keep on going, though! <33
-
Lin changed their profile picture 5 years, 5 months ago
-
Lin changed their profile picture 5 years, 5 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Heya, Writer Across the Internet! 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic What is your least favorite type of hero? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 5 months ago
@kathleenramm Ah, yeah, this is probably the reason why I don’t really like superhero movies…though yes, I do see people like that, and also for wish-fulfillment, but what’s writing without a little
a load ofÂangst? -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams @writerlexi1216 @joy-caroline
Joining at :11 gotta work on a discussion board post for English.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic whatcha think of this cover? in the forum Art 5 years, 5 months ago
LOOOVE IT GIRL!!!!! You are sooo good at this cover designing stuff!!! <333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! Yes, I thought that’d be pretty fun to do!!!! Yes, I think there’s gonna be some talk about him in it, especially ’cause what happens in the Heir to His Crown Trilogy is a pretty important part in that world’s history and, to throw in a little romance tension, Keenum is actually betrothed to the…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Awww, Lexi THAT JUST MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! Your whole response just made my DAY!!!!! <333 *infinite hearts* YESSS!!!!! I LOOVE my name choices, too! It’s like my favorite part! Oh, and remember that new story idea I was telling you about with pirates and it being set in Elvurdul? Well,…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Awww, girl, that’s TOTALLY okay!!!!! Wow, that is SOO EXCITNG!!!! YAAAY!!!! (good luck with Chemistry!) OOoh, that craft fair sounds AWESOME!!! I hope you have a great time and good luck with those kittens!! That’s soo sweet of you to foster them!! Haha, girl, I SO FEEL ya!!! Hang in there and I hope you get everything done!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Well, I’m gonna have to jump out at :20. I wrote 3,681 words in my WIP, Heir to His Crown!!! My last line: No one could see. But they would anyway.Â
THANK YOU SOO MUCH for sprinting with me!!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
You’re welcome!!!!!! (Hehehehe, DEEK!!!!) THANK YOU SOO MUCH, LEXI!!!!!!!!!!! Girl, you are TOO SWEET!!!! 🙂 (Oooh, yes I have. and @gracie-j has made a GORGEOUS cover for it and everything!!! Here’s the summary:
A fight for the crown suddenly became a fight for his life.
At the age of seven, Prince Keenum’s country Cedulnia wa…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
WOOHOOO!!!! WAY TO GO DAISY!!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR SPRINTING!!!!!!!! <333
Oh, wow, well, I hope you get lots of words written!!!!! <333 *crossing fingers* You’re SO welcome!!! EEEKKK!!!! Y’know I LOOOVE mah boy, Deek!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!! Aww, me too!!!! THANK YOU!!! I will say today I am moving at an alarming…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Fantasy Series Titles in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Interesting names!
@issawriter7 Thank you! I love yours as well!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Girl, you did FANTABULOUS!!!! WOOHOOO!!! ANd I ADORE that line!!!!! YESSS!!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for sprinting!!!
Yes, we DEFINITELY should!!!! <333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Eeeeek LOOVE THOSE LINES!!!!!!! And, girl, you did SOO AWESOME!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for sprinting with us!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
YAAY!!! DAISY’S ON!!!!!! WOOHHOO!!! Of course we don’t mind!!! <33
Okey-dokey. Have fun. 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Going at :59
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Gotta finish this English worksheet, but then I’ll join in at :00
- Load More
