-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
@devastate-lasting, thank you!
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
@denali-christianson, well, welcome here! I’ve only been on here today, so we’re both new to this!
Thank you! I truly love my Jesus!
Oh SQUEAK! Why do you have to make this so hard?? I have to be honest, I don’t know many fantasy creatures. However, I have made up a few kinds of fantasy butterflies! 🙂 I love butterflies! and I do really like…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
@unsung Heyy nice to meet you Elfwing’s friend! I’m Linyang, though you can call me Lin. Welcome to KP!
-
Lin replied to the topic I volunteer as tribute! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
@denali-christianson Heyy! Been too long since I’ve welcomed somewhere on here, seems like I’ll have to remake up my typical welcomes.
*ahem*
Hey, I’m Linyang, though most here call me Lin, and I’m a writer of almost all genres and formats!
Bruh, I was tempted to become a movie director once. What kinds of films do you make?
Also, villains yes lez go
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Hello there, and thank you!
It truly is an inseparable part of my life, @madelyn! I’m part of the Alliance church, though we used to go to an evangelical church.
Would you believe you’re the first person to ever ask that? 😀 The inspiration for my username is a double meaning: first of all, it means that my life on earth is a melody that, in…[Read more]
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Hello, Joy! Good to meet you as well!
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Hey, thanks for the tip! I must confess I don’t care much for eggs, but it’s definitely a good thing to keep tucked intot he back of my mind! XP
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Don’t get them too excited, @elfwing! I do my best but have nothing spectacular! But I am super grateful to have you as a writing buddy! 🙂 May we conquer for this Kingdom together!
RAK CHAZAK AMATS!
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
And thank you, @elanor, for finally getting me to sign up! It certainly took me long enough, but here I am! 🙂 (Also thank you so much for the chocolates! they were sublime! :D)
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic The Beloved Character Death Discussion Page….Woohoo in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
(WARNING SUPER LONG, RAMBLING, CHAOTIC POST. ALSO BIG SPOILER FOR WINGFEATHER SAGA IN ONE SECTION. IT IS WARNED AND CAN BE SKIPPED JUST WATCH FOR IT.)
Tags!!
@devastate-lasting @gracie-j @scripter-of-kingdoms @abigail-m @keilah-h@elishavet-pidyon @jodi-maile @annabelle  @daisy-torres @koshka @trahia-the-minstrel @libby @lydia-s @e-k-seaver @issaw…[Read more]
-
Unsung started the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Hi!
I am so excited to finally be a member of KP here. I write in mostly the fantasy genre, but I have done poetry and a few songs as well. And all you really need to know about me is that I want you to be closer to our Lord and Savoir Jesus Christ!
~Unsung
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Has a song ever inspired a story, scene, or character? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 5 months ago
UMMM…
*cough….cough…*
Pretty much all of them…..???
*sheepish grin*
ok no but seriously….music is like….a huge inspiration for scenes. Like….I cannot explain how huge. ENORMOUSLY HUGE. GIGANTIC. MASSIVE. ALL THE OTHER WORDS MEANING BIG THAT I CANNOT THINK OF AT THE MOMENT XD.
soooooooooooo the answer to ur question? A h…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Has a song ever inspired a story, scene, or character? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 5 months ago
@kathleenramm Yes, definitely! There’s too many to count, haha. But a couple I can remember:
- Bird Song by Florence and the Machine
- Gasoline by Brand New, covered by Falling Up
- Daylight by Northern Abbey
I’ve tried starting some based off of them, but usually I just write down the ideas and keep it for later. Too many ideas, too little time.
-
Lin replied to the topic How Do You Turn a Spark Into a Blaze? in the forum Plotting 4 years, 5 months ago
Ah yes, right on cue for me today, wanting to write a whole novel with nothing but an idea for the villain. I can feel the general vibe of the thing. I heard a song lyric today that I want to incorporate into the plot. I know nothing else.
I think generally I’ll feel for how long the work will be, like a short story, novella, or novel,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Sounds fun!
I don’t remember if his backstory was mentioned, but I think not. Hmm…it would be interesting. Here are a few random questions;
- Does he view ridge-runners in the same light as children?
- Has he ever been a Strander?
- Does he remember before Gnag?
- What is his motive/ does he believe what he is doing is wrong?
…
-
Lin replied to the topic All of my topics are pending… in the forum Questions and Support 4 years, 5 months ago
@e-k-seaver Maybe the links the forum is finding sus? I’d try to post the links in a post below it.
-
Lin replied to the topic Do your characters tend to be more extraverted or introverted? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 5 months ago
@kathleenramm I feel like I usually plan for characters to be a little more reserved but they end up being more extraverted to keep the story moving along and the scene interesting, haha. I always need a bit more dialogue.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Find my characters Want/Goal in the forum Characters 4 years, 6 months ago
I know I never responded lol!’ But I did end up figuring it out and a HUGE thank you to all of y’all!!!
-
Issabelle Perry and
Ava Coulter are now friends 4 years, 6 months ago -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Find my characters Want/Goal in the forum Characters 4 years, 6 months ago
@kathleenramm thx for the ideas!!
@madelyn ooh yes!!! That wording does fit much better for him!! Thanks so much!!
- Load More
