-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
what ya think?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
SO, meet…Corvina. My dear sarcastic girl. She is 16, has Raven black hair, blue-grey eyes, wears black, (btw all my female characters wear skirts and dresses XD) and a black cape. Also, she’s a Shifter. A human with the ability to transform into an animal.
she can transform into a Raven.
She also has some limi…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Oh….mine is definitely fun….😏
Althought she definitely has those moments where she goes mad and ur like “OH U POOR TORMENTED THING” and then she goes back to her sarcastic little pessimistic self.
I just dunno if she can hold over a huge plot against everyone on her own. See her role in the books is mainly she works f…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I have a villian, a horrible villian who was literally inspired from a history book, but he may not be a good, ah, antagonist for this castle, as I know practically nothing of his character besides the stone and ice shell he has apparently become. No, he can never be redeemed. In fact I believe he is executed in the end for war…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
So, I have an antagonist but…I call her an antagonist and not a villain. Because I’m the very end of the series she is redeemed but yes she is the “bad girl” and not sure if she could hold a whole like plan for everyone on her own, but she might could “team up” (not that she works well with others 🤣) with another villain while at the Charrie cas…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka ROFL I feel that.
HERRRMMM.
OK @denali-christianson whenever u come back
yall….someone needs to introduce a villain eventually….because at some point we’re all gonna find each other and…then what??
Also @denali-christianson can u tell us kinda a few things they do on story embers? I went and looked but…the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Ok course, at this point I have no idea what to write…so you have any?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I have time!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@emilysf POOR ZOE!!! Yikes!! Sounds like she’s had it rough!! Tho some of my charries have too soooooo lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka, btw u can go on and write another scene. U can write a longer scene if u want. Or we can write back and forth if you have time
-
EmilySF replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Meet Zoe. She is a submissive, traumatized, extremely shy young girl with major trust issues but who latches onto strong people and was cursed to be a werewolf by a sorcerer along with two boys (I forget their names, atm) around the age of 14, and as a result has glowing purple eyes. She cannot control when she switches, and cannot resist the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@denali-christianson @godlyfantasy12
Definitely. I’m still waiting to see how the courtyard sense continues.
-
EmilySF replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
OK, I WANNA WRITE A BOOK FULL OF CLICHES THAT’S HILARIOUS!! BC I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA FOR SOMETHING TO DO IN IT!!
(Murder the character who’s the result of a plot hole) -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
It’s been a few scenes 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@denali-christianson WE MISS UR CHARRIE BTW XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Jocelyn & Nyx
Leaving the storage area, the two found themselves in an equally dark corridor, but this one was much….creepier.
And very damp.
A soft chill blew through Lyn’s hair, despite there being no windows, and absolutely no cracks in the walls for any air to seep in. She shuddered. “Well, this isn’t creepy at all.”
“Reminds me of CiCi’…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Zlatan and Vulkasin
Zlatan’s left shoulder ached. He sighed and shifted the weight of his shield. I don’t know what to do.
He could hear his brother’s even steps behind him, and then a moment later at his side. He glanced up at his twin. Vulkasin’s yellow-green eyes were flashing bright with excitement. How can he like this sort of th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Arabella & November
“Let’s find some fresh air. Ve’ll zink better sen.” Zlatan looked worn, and it made Ara’s gaze soften. Until she glanced again at the splintered closet door. She hoped she and November were never on the receiving end of the brother’s brute force.
The two followed the brother’s down the hall, passing the strewn armory. Ara loo…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
UGGGHH I LOST MY POST BECAUSE I HAD NO INTERNET AND TRIED TO SUBMIT IT LIKE AN IDIOT UGH
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Yay! Its Nyx and Lyn! I was hoping. =)
- Load More
