-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
We do! Now how are we going to get those two together, AND in a position where they’ll both talk? Neither of them are easily moved to talk about their past… =}
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @queen_of_alvastia
I’m still working on Wilkins’ back story, but here’s what I think so far;
Some quick background first: The foxes are a lesser kingdom which is constantly under persecution. The much larger kingdom of wolves are the current oppressors during the first two books. At…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
It’s… beautiful…
*Proceeds to drool*
I have not, but I’ve been eyeing it for a few years though. My older sister had been part way through it for some time now; it’s quite long.
Old books, good books, pretty books…we definitely collect them.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Wait. Have you read War and Peace? Do you collect old books?
Umm…I reset my notifications on accident by erasing my phone and sending it back to factory settings. But please don’t do that. You lose everything.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
Cute? When had anything to do with Zlatan been cute? Not since he was as tall as their father’s bootstraps.
Cute.
He tries to smother the chortle that instinctively came up, but no. It wanted out.
“I’ve never z’ought…”
Cute.
Suddenly he was gasping for air around the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
And those kiddos are adorable!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I’m back! And ready to reintroduce Wilkins O’Laith, Partisan, Prince’s guard, POW. There is a glimpse of him in the first book (as the start of Zlatan’s turn around), but in the second book he’s an MC.
Here’s his collage.

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Looking for feedback on a crucial scene! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Sure, girl! I’d LOVE to help you out if I’m able! (Conversational scenes are some of my favorite so I’m very excited!!!!) Anyway, the email you know of mine works great for me (I’d rather not put it here where everyone can see it, but if you don’t remember it, then I can share my author email instead.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
RIKKKEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I took so long to read that but…readers never understand the tráma we as authors go through just to create these stories, let alone write them.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @queen_of_alvastia
THANK YOU FOR NOT KILLING HIM. I don’t think I could take that. *Dramatic sniff*
Anyway, can we just rant for a bit about charies we don’t get to talk about much?
Because his story just brought one of my dearest characters to mind, whom I rarely get to talk about.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Oh Yosef!
I thought he was Jewish…ah, my heart breaks.
What’s his story?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ooo, interesting idea. (I do have a few characters I’d like to introduce soon if y’all don’t mind.)
And here’s my charies on here:
Zlatan, son of (Sotnik) Vratislav. Wolf in the book, but a human on this RP for convenience. A Desanik in the army. Age 17, straight black hair cut at the jawline, golden eyes. 5’9″, not going to get much…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
That’s it. NO ONE CAN DIE!!!! We can’t kill any of our characters here, but feel free to hint at a death in your book if you wish.
And that means Zlatan and Vulk had better not get to Ocran at this point.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh also everyone’s RPs are great!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Nyx
Nyx screeched as the bone was set. His teeth clanged together and his eyes searched for something-anything!-to take a bite out of.
Regretfully (or thankfully for Zlatan and Crosshair), he wasn’t able to reach anyone with his maw, and had to settle for hissing and curling his tails in d…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Sorry y’all, I had to pause for dinner.
Zlatan
He wanted to smile.
But instead he gently took Nyx’s paw in his hand, careful not to move the broken bone. Thank the Maker it was only one. “This will hurt for a moment.”
“I SAID I’d bite. Didn’t you- OW!?!!”
Nyx gave something between…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon anyone wanna RP for the other groups?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
The blood was washed off his hands. It hadn’t taken long, but every second felt like a minor eternity right now.
“Riker, I’m going to help you up. If you can’t walk, don’t worry. I don’t expect you to.” He knelt beside the soldier, placing an arm under his shoulders, and helped…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
November
He wasn’t sure how long he and Viktor could keep this up.
”Mikkel…please hurry!” November’s brows furrowed as he whisper-yelled to the man behind him.
He let out a long, shaky breath, wishing he was of more use.
But…this conversation wasn’t really one he could join.
Talk o…[Read more]
- Load More
