-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia oh ya gurl he’s okay! He can’t be dying!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Also…it may have been kinda confusing XD but I REALLLLYYY enjoyed writing that part of Ara going in and out of reality….
poor girl her ability to see visions really be getting the best of her
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia AHHH THANK YOU!!! I actually didn’t think I was good at show don’t tell heh 😅 but I guess I am!
@freedomwriter76 here’s the rest of that injury scene!!also I’m actually writing single scene beats right now so idk if I’ll get to the next part right after this chapter or not Queenie 👀 whoops?? XD u may have to wait a bit to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
OH MY GOSH YALL…… I TRIED IT….AND….I WROTE LIKE 1,000 WORDS…. I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER/SCENE! OH MY STINKING GOSH!!! SCREEEEEECH!!! YALL!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM LIKE SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!
Also its a long one!! So buckle up!!!!! (BTW just so yall know! I am NOT looking for critiques or feedback necessarily…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia
Just…ignore the title…I didn’t know what to title it…its 11:15…..yea…ANYWAY
Here’s the forum for that drafting idea I had (since the other one’s title was even weirder and it divulged into the topic of pets XD)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Strange Idea For Drafting?? (How Do I Title This XD) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ah, fun!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
Not good at all. Think of a medieval form of Hans who is also extremely manipulative. Calm almost kind demeanor, black heart. If Zlatan and Riker get to talk they can compare the two.
Uh, yeah that probably wouldn’t end well. For anyone.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
Sounds like he would go rather well with Yarvoj. *Shudder*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
That’s awful.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Strange Idea For Drafting?? (How Do I Title This XD) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
It’s my brother’s bearded dragon, named Sir Spike. (We have this thing in our family for knighting pets…)
Neither could I.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia I use a website Perchance cuz it has “some” filters but it’s still a bit iffy, so ya gotta be careful….
-
Koshka replied to the topic What's your most recent writing-related web search? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
My recent searches aren’t my most interesting, but here goes:
Royal Library of Copenhagen
Tartans and claymores
Irish harps
Medieval shackles
Swamps and bogs of Scotland
How is wind speed measured in Israel
Google Translate
Behind the name
1400s Russian imperial robes
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
Hmm, that’s weird. Those are pretty funny though.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
@koshka it’s not letting me post some of the pics and idk why….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
SCREEEEEECH!!! MY X-MEN LOVING SELF LOOOOVES THAT!!! They better find out it was Alec who started this or I will be disappointed in my X-men
also ANOTHER KID?!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
Those are awesome. I just read them aloud to my sister and she asked for more so…please?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
I’m glad y’all think they’re funny!! For some reason KP won’t let me post some pics but will let me post others. 🤷🏻♀️
anyway I’ve got tons, but those are a few lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago

Luna is that friend XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago

- Load More
