-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Not rlly feeling an RP, sorry y’all….maybe later!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon THANK U!! And yes she does!! I’m glad u like that little fact! I wanted her to call them something other then Mom or Daddy, and I just imagine her being so sweet and everything, it’s just fitting. Also with how they believe and serve God, it fits.
She calls her mom Ama (Ik in Hebrew it’s Ima but I like Ama and that is a way i…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I am not retyping all of that…sigh…ur gonna have to get the condensed version….tho it’s not near as dramatic or heart wrenching…
Long story short-
Grimm loses his baby sister Mirella. She’s killed in a field of flowers as a child, because she was mute and deaf (thus the new Alpha Queen who had set up a horrid, twisted system, deems her a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
YALL I HAD GRIMM’s WHOLE BACKSTORY ALMOST COMPLETELY WRITTEN UP AND LOST IT
I AM LITERALLY SO MAD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Y’all are probs gonna add Grimm into it too when I put in his backstory Lol
all my charries have backstories (even Lyn tho she doesn’t really realize it…MWAHAHAHA XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 it’s really awesome! UGH POOR JAREEEED!!! HE IS IN THE #PROTECTIONSQUAD!!!!!! *guards with arms crossed.*
Jared, meet November and Paxton and all the others in the squad.
I just realized I’m pretty sure it’s all guys….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia AH! Thank y’all!
so I’m glad u brought the brother thing up because…he is actually not….but I am sooo glad he SEEMS like he is!!!
so in this same scene I’m hoping to establish that he Isn’t Ara’s brother so there’s no confusion, but that he’s like her brother.
so it’s gonna come out maybe in thi…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
YES, she is! And also yes, you first meet her in Ember Rising.
I still haven’t read all of Ember Falls. You know, that one part. *Sob*I have a friend who was still Pemma, but she’s not so sure now. *Shrug* They all develope a bit in the last couple books. (Reason I’m one of those rare people who prefer Green Embers to all…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
AHHHH! THOSE ARE AWESOME!
Wheazy is hilarious! She’s Helmer’s niece. She’s a slave in First Warre (and is still soooo like her uncle). When they first meet she thinks he’s a trespasser and tries to shoot Pick.
I used to be totally Picket&Emma, but by the end of the books those two are like, brother and…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Why, hello to you too! I’m Koshka, a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy, and other stuff.
And now, Askthenewbequestions!
- What is your least favorite animal?
- Would you prefer to own a horse the rest of your life (you pick the breed) or ride a dragon for a day (again, you pick the type)?
- What is your favorite character’s hair…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Beat: Catalyst
Arabella
“Ganesh?”
The frantic speeches came to a halt as all eyes turned to her. Ara blushed, looking down at her reflection in the marble tiling. Heat rose to her neck and cheeks as she shrugged a strand of hair over her shoulder. This didn’t quell the feeling of eyes on her, though.
Burning into her skin. Into her soul. Not…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
OH ALSO FUNNY STORY TO ME BUT PROBABLY NO ONE ELSE XD
I was writing Scene Notes on notecards and spelt a side characters name wrong PURPOSELY. I LEGITIMATELY THOUGH THAT WAS HIS NAME and then later I went to say it out loud and was like….
“Wait…that’s not right.” And I said it again and was like “OH MY WORD. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HOW DID…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @queen_of_alvastia @anyone-who-cares lol
HELLO EVERYONE!! I AM GOING TO ATTEMPT (emphasis on attempt XD) to write tonight….HEH.
ALSO! (don’t hold me to this as I may forget) But I might start putting whose POV the scene is from in Bold kinda like we do in the RPs, so yall know.
I write in 3rd person, but it is still…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
Yup
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
YESSS!! I’ve done I think the last 2 before!! I specifically remember the last one!!! It was Ara being like “How did you guys even get here so fast?” XD
also @freedomwriter76 u wanna RP on the RP??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Awww Viktor!!! Ur so very brave and November thinks all the guys are so courageous compared to him, especially Viktor since they’re so close in age 😭
also yall…so I am currently on a trip….I’m so I probably won’t be RP-Ing much….
@queen_of_alvastia u can go cuz I’m not rlly feeling a Corvina RP rn 😂 but know that she did not appreciate be…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic SNEAK PEAK!?!?!? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Zen days as MJ made me sooo happy honestly, ngl 😂 I really enjoyed her as MJ soooooo….yea.
PETER AND MJ FOREVER (specifically the Tom holland/Zendaya one lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic SNEAK PEAK!?!?!? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
AWWWWWWWW!!! YAAAAAYYYY!!!!
GASPPP
UMMM EXCUSE ME I NEED SOME PETER WITH MJ PLZZZZZZZZZ (ahhhhh luv that ship.) and if he gets teased about it that would be a bonus 🤣 cuz u know Tony XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 AWWWW I LUV THAT!!! NOVEMBER BOI FOREVER!!!
EEEEEK!! I am so glad you liked it!! I’m really happy with it too!! It was honestly just crazy how it flowed out of me!!! It just…seemed so much more freeing to write it on KP and on the forum, and it got me away from feeling trapped in my scrivener doc. I luv scrivener (don’t get me wr…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Don’t come after meeeeeeeh lol
- Load More
