-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia
Everyone is now extremely tense. I fold my hands once more and sigh.
Well…we have now made it near the end of our story…well…backstory anyway.
And now…we can return to Cirque’s history. Where everything fell apart…
Once upon a night…there were two brothers.
They led their newl…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
PART 2 of LYN’s PART!
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia @koshka @elishavet-pidyon Ik I’m splitting it into a lot of parts but bear with me. Gotta keep the suspense and intrigue up and I told ya, her stories kinda intense. Specially cuz she doesn’t find out bout it….until Um…stuff happens 😂
SPOILER ALERT FOR BOOK 2. This is actual…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Hmm…
Slides closer to the wall, hand now gripping knife hilt.
I’m not sure about this…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
So the sigh was cuz I  book 2 Ridley’s like her boyfriend-not-boyfriend 😂 like their together but not if that makes sense 😂 like they both mutually like each other
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyob @queen_of_alvastia
You have made it this far!! But be warned…there is more treachery to come!!
But now, I must tell you…things will get a bit bumpy…
I’m afraid I MUST interrupt this history lesson…and before I can tell you what takes place next, I must jump into the future, to Lyn and what takes pla…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Stands near the door, hands clasped over knife hilt.
Ah, Cirque…most intriguing. Pray tell, dear. Pray tell.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia
MWAHAHAHA XD
Once upon a night, two brothers lived in harmony.
The eldest; kind, with a sense of humor, and fond of all that lived, and the youngest, a ball of life, making the world his stage; wanting for attention.
Until attention was all he wanted.
Early in his life,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
You enter, finding yourselves in dark, velvet room. I sit before you in a dark chair, hands folded, smirking.Ahh…so you wish to hear the story of Lyn?
The story of Cirque?
well then, come on in.
But be warned!! This story is a bit…mad indeed.
But if you’re sure….then all I can say…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic SNEAK PEAK!?!?!? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Poor soul 😢
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
All but our older sister. It is!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
And on the first try too!!! XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Now we can just let this page be buried on the forum, right? XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
*Cackles*
I want to write that part so badly!
And that part may change a bit, but still…I know. I wish I could just have the book written, published, and in my hands so I could stay up all night reading it.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
GAAHHHHHH!!!Â
I’m found out… -
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
To be completely honest, that was revised first draft, but thanks!
@godlyfantasy12 I want to know!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka YALL ITS ALL WONDERFUL!!! POOR BUCKY!!! AND MIKKEL!! SOB!!! 😭
@elishavet-pidyon love it!!! And thank u!! Glad y’all like it!!
ALSO I WOULD LUV TO SHARE LYN’s BACKSTORY WITH YALL!! But it’s a bit complicated (A LOT COMPLICATED!!) sooo do y’all want me to?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Koshka, a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy and other stuff (mostly poetry and character sketches).
Ooo, the immune system is quite interesting. I don’t believe I’ve ever read a book based off it.
Let’s not even try to find my favorite Bible verses.We don’t have that much room here.You’re…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @queen_of_alvastia
Here’s right part of Mikkel’s all-is-lost beat, right before dark-night-of-the-soul.
Fog swirled around him, penetrated by the dull sharpness of pain.
He tried to push it away, but it only gripped him tighter, searing his bones. Mikkel groaned.
Voices echoed through the…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic SNEAK PEAK!?!?!? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
You….you don’t know batman….?
then….that means you don’t know JOKER….OR HARLEY….SCREECH
- Load More
