-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
This one will have to be short. I’m waiting to go to Church.
Mikkel
No use standing with the door cracked. They’d been noticed.
Yet no one had advanced on them…which wasn’t necessarily a good sign.
Fiddles. He’d accidentally bumped the door, trying to find the best position for his…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
IMMA RP AS NOVEMBER NOW!
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia
btw, I’m jumping in where the door just opens 🤣
November
The door opened, wether by itself or from an accidental push was unknown to November.
Either way, the group was now exposed to the strangers on the other side.
And there were…many.
November’s breat…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
They totally should. And do so without the other realizing it too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Haha! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon u wanna make an RP or @queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 do y’all since I think we’re about to meet y’all??
adding @koshka cuz she’s in our group
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 don’t say no one, Lyn and Ara probably find it sweet and like it!
November probably just finds it a bit blush-inducing 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 OH btw this is gonna sound terrible but while I luv my November he’s ahh usually free game when it comes to stuff happening to him. Cuz I luv angst 🤣
ALSO….
while he’s a cinnamon roll…be warned if Leon starts giving Riker grief, my baby will come out swinging for him. He is a softie but he is also pr…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Okay, here goes!
Zlatan
A small measure of relief poured down his back, warming his heart and turning his eyes to liquid gold.
Nyx had one of his own group back, Crosshair had his son, Eva her…her…he quickly looked away, eyes soaring toward the roof.
Golden moons and sunshine,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka u can go if u like @elishavet-pidyon can also go, I’ve already gone so Ik it’s not my turn 😂
after y’all go I think it would be @freedomwriter76 or @keilah-h whoever wants to (@keilah-h said she isn’t able to much so we usually make more RPs then her I think anyway)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Whose turn is it?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ouch, yeah you may want to add him. Sounds like he needs a hug and a good church service.
Uh, not quite sure if that makes quite as much sense typed as it did in my head, but anyway.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ah, poor dear. I wouldn’t be either. (I love those two together)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
She is not gonna be happy when she seee Nyx’s paw tho…. 😬
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ahh my darling Jocelyn, always a smile on her face even when she’s struggling 🥹
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
Jocelyn
“I’m going alright!” Lyn grinned, bounding over the gap as if it were nothing. Ah! What fun!
Though she wished it had been a bit more of a thrill.
“Not much of a jump, wouldn’t you agree?” She tilted her head only to scratch her skin on the gold epaulets of her jacket.
Sh…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon OOF OCRAN!! I’m still excited/waiting for conflict between him and Nyx and Jocelyn…I’m sure he’s gonna want some revenge for uhh Nyx’s bite (tho it probably wasn’t that bad sure it hurt his pride heh lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
She can even leave like during all the chatting and no one even notices (very Corvina-ish) lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia okie dokie! Hey, so maybe y’all can just write where Corvina leaves the group?? Idk 😂 I don’t mind y’all joining the others at all but Corvina won’t be able to be there plus I’m kinda unsure of how to write her with this big group anyway, so yeaaaa…
don’t wanna totally take her out of the RP yet tho.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
He’s such an awkward little bean
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Also-I love teasing my own November about his giant crush on Arabella 🤣
Like it’s just so obvious…and he gets so blushy about it and he’s so adorable…I love whenever ppl bring it up to him (or when I get the chance to XD)
- Load More
