-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Cuz now we got like 4 kids in the group XD, 3 of which are boys he probably would not have any issue throwing hands at (u bad dude, Sorren.) and a lot of guys with PTSD and soldiers who gone be like “uh uh we don’t do that here buddy XD” and a little girl who’s like “EXCUSE YOU?!” XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
ALSO!! Yes Sorren can totally join the villains, but maybe first it’s because he gets ousted from this group??
maybe he gets violent again with someone? And then they’re finally just like “okie we forgave u, but there’s a difference between forgiveness and stupidity, GET OUTTA HERE XD”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon sounds fine with me!!! I’m always good with anyone who will add to development of ur or my or someone’s Charrie 😂
also I am SO READY TO GET TO CONVERSING WITH CHARACTERS!! I just want ppl to talk to November and vice versa 🤣
I just want chats….
I’m a weirdo… 🤦…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Will do. I shall notify y’all if I need info.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka that’s fine!
u should be able to find some recents posts on the castle of some of the RP charries traits and such.
And I can post mine when u start making the list
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
A master list would be helpful…I may be able to once I get some other stuff out of the way. =)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 btw since it’s been a while I’d just leave it where the charries kinda forgot about Corvina, especially because if they mention her name November will know her lol.
Corvina
She’d left the group a while ago.
Yea, maybe it had been in bad taste, but honestly? They were getting on her nerves.
And then two more had just……[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
November
Riker and he had joined the others in their conversation, allowing them to get a better look at the newcomers.
There were…a lot of men.
Two blondes, standing side by side, one taller then the other. A man with dark, shaggy brown hair and…
Was that…metal on his arm?
November stared for a mom…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 XD Oh Leon. If Verity were here she’d be dragging him out of it.
I guess we could still have them in the RP, talking just don’t make actual RPs for them ya know? But we can still talk with them and redoing for them and everything!
We’ll just forget about Maddock and Kerwin.
And Sorren we know is a jerk so he shoul…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 u wanna go next? Or u want me to
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka Mikkel addressing them as sir is stinking ADORABLE especially thinking about Cap and Bucky’s army background. MOST OF THE GUYS HAVE ARMY BACKGROUNDS AND ITS GREAT
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon ahh I luv Viktor!!! He’s sooo sweet!! U know we really need to get him and November talking some more somehow….
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Our poor, dear charies.
(Btw Mikkel still has a rather young voice, although it’s not high or squeaky or anything like that. It’s one of the only things about him which still reflects his age)
Mikkel
Steve and…Bucky? Those had to be bynames. The young man seemed, tight. Lost. Mikkel…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ooohhhh…Jonathan. Beautiful scene, just brokenly beautiful. I love the way Riker is raising his kids, even while he’s torn away from them most of the time.
And besides the point, Jonathan is one of my favorite male names, which is actually why I don’t have a character name that.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
So I guess Elishavet goes for Alyona in the group with Franz, then I can go. Also does one for Viktor
as for the other group, I guess it’s my turn 🤣 but i think yalll were just wanting me to answer if we were moving ahead so….the answer is yes if anyone wants to RP in that group cuz at this moment I’m not entirely sure what to RP for Nyx and A…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 OH NY WORD THAT…THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND UGH!!!! AHHHH JONATHAN!!! AND RIKER!! OH MY GOSSSSSHHH!!
AND HANS AND FRANZ NEED A WHOOPING!’
bruh when they said that about the discipline (and yes I am the kinda who agrees with disciplining children but OBVIOUSLY NOT THE WAY THEY DO IT!!!!) I was like “MMM U BETTER NOT EVEN TOUCH…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 also….who’s turn was it in the other groups XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon u on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 AHH THANK YOU!!! 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 oh yea he knows 😊
November
Riker had laughed, and, it had broken the tension immediately. November felt himself relax as the man squeezed him, and he let out a breath, relishing the touch.
(pretty positive both Ara and November’s love language is physical touch btw)
“No…November…not at all. You pul…[Read more]
- Load More
