-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 yaaay Leon!!!
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon do either of u wanna go or do u want me to
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 ELIAS!!! *yeets into protection squad!* 😭
AND GURL THAT BLURB/SYNOPSIS IS AMAZING!!!! LIKE K STRUGGLE SO MYCH WITH WRITING THOSE XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
ALSO! This scene was fun because I was writing a child Ara, so she’s entirely different from Current Arabella, also writing a child pouting I was able to explore the child dynamics, and I hope It’s okay and not too rushed. I figured it was good because with children, they’re usually more apt to speak quicker then adults/teens would be, plus Ara…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @joy-caroline @queen_of_alvastia (whenever u come back 🙂
HEY YALL! I HAVE WRITTEN MOOORE!
So this scene actually…turned out really long XD way longer than expected!!!
I’ve written this as part of Ara’s Dark Night Of The Soul, taking place after she’s knocked out during the catacombs collapsing, and…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic RP Charries in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
It was SO fun to make! (I love organizing random stuff, so this was sheer candy)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic RP Charries in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka THX SO MUCH!! IT IS AMAZING!!! This will make things sooo much easierrrr
-
Koshka replied to the topic RP Charries in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
You should be added!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic RP Charries in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka I requested access 😊
-
Koshka replied to the topic RP Charries in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Okay, let’s try this again.
Click HERE for information overload.
-
Koshka replied to the topic RP Charries in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @queen_of_alvastia
Below should be a link to the character master sheet.
Let’s hope the link works. =)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka sounds good to me!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Here is @elishavet-pidyon from a list she wrote
Viktor: at 13 (actually 14, but due to the situations surrounding their adoption, they all have wrong ages.) he’s ’5 4” but growing (eventually), dark brown hair that’s beginning to curl, but isn’t yet. It is cut in the Yartassite style, which is at the ear, then the nape of the neck, then trimmed a…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Good thanks! I’ve gone through and pulled a bunch, but whether or not I have them I, I’m not sure.
I’m thinking of compiling them all on a Google doc, then posting the link in a separate thread where it won’t get buried. What do you think?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Yup! I’ve also found everyone else’s if u want them!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Alright, so I can’t find the descriptions of your characters besides November. Could you get me those, (preferably in the following format)?
Character name: description, particularly age, features, and clothing, even personality.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka ikr!! My poor girl…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oohhh Corvina…if you only knew.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Corvina
She could now see the two figures better, as they turned to face her.
They were both older then she, of course, one being male and the other female.
The female, with short-ish hair in a bit of a bobbed look seemed to be scanning her; as if looking over her latest kill.
Yea..
Go right ahead.
She’d never get that f…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
HAHAHA VIOLA….XD u don’t know who u talking to….
November
This man, Sorren, had made everyone uncomfortable. The room had gone tense in a second and November could feel the air grow thick around them.
He squeezed Riker’s hand nervously as his eyes roved over he and his friends.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
No you’re not! Or rather if you are than I am too, cause I can’t wait to read some of these discussions.
*Pretends I don’t spend waayyy too much time thinking over conversations*
- Load More
