-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel Yay! Glad you like it.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@alia @seekjustice @rochellaine @valtmy @dekreel I working on tomorrow’s blog post, then I’m going to write my book (If I don’t have to go to bed first).
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@alia I will definitely be praying for her. That sounds very serious.
By the way, I’ve been meaning to get on here for a while and make a prayer request. Australia has been going through a drought and its starting to get quite serious for the farmers, who’ve had to start selling off their stock. Please, please pray that God will send us a lot o…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@warrenluther04 I’m just going to post your cover here, cause I finished it a while back. Yay.
(I hope you didn’t want color cause I didn’t…. I left space for words. I could add them or you could.
@dragon-snapper Those are melted chairs behind you.
@dekreel sitting… thinking about some book probably.
@sam-kowal Stan has probably grown a lot…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Anyone on? @dekreel @catwing @jenwriter17
@alia Can I read your story?
@seekjustice I absolutely loved your idea for a Northanger Abbey retelling where the protagonist reads too many sci-fi novels!!! That would be hilarious!
And I completely wish you had put in “You disrupt the balance of my life!” That would be so cool. It’s one of the be…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing, @jenwriter17, @dekreel, anyone else on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine, @jenwriter17, @catwing, @seekjustice, @dekreel, anyone here?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @jenwriter17 @dekreel I’m writing earlier today. So I’m here for a while
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @alia @dekreel @jenwriter17 I’m going to be on in a while. Writing my book, a bit behind my goal, but I finished my blog post for tomorrow. 😀
-
Alia started the topic Cliches in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
There is this short story idea I have, but the main thing about it is that it is chock full of cliches. So if y’all could list every cliche you can think about, I would really appreciate it. (particularly narrator, protagonist, and villain cliches)(but other ones as well)
@rochellaine, @seekjustice, @jenwriter17, @catwing, @dekreel, @ariel-ashira,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay. 🙂
Well, actually she let me start reading the second draft early. I think @dekreel has also started reading the second draft. SeekJustice was letting me read it as she was writing it. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @catwing @dragon-snapper @dekreel @valtmy @alia @ariel-ashira (have you returned yet?)
I am doing blogging stuff and writing. Anyone wanna join me?
-
Amy L. Klob replied to the topic Character name in the forum Characters 8 years, 2 months ago
Thanks, @dekreel! I like some of those names too! And thanks for the website link.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice @valtmy @dekreel @catwing Anyone here?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel you could say I live on a farm. We have 3 acres, mostly grass, and a ranch style house (so that fits. :P). Currently we have five chickens, two goats, two indoor dogs, one cat, and three little fish. I eventually want a horse. ^.^
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Good night 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I’m not sure that I can really help on why they were sent there, it’s your story and I think you’ll have to work that out since I haven’t read it. As to magical powers though, there’s heaps of cool magic powers.
Like elemental powers, telekinesis, ice powers, healing powers, mind reading, weather control, teleportation, invisibility, m…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
You’re not the first person to say that 😀 I definitely know that I have a problem with settings/worldbuilding (its like my writing kryptonite) and I’m planning on doing some serious work on that while my beta readers read it over and maybe give me some suggestions. That’s my plan for this August 🙂 Thank you for pointing it out again…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel Apparently my reply didn’t post.
If it’s a longer suggestion, here would be fine! Otherwise, I don’t mind 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Bye!
@dekreel Oooh, I’m glad you enjoyed it! That was a lot of fun to write that scene!
- Load More
