@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Alia replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer, sorry got busy. I’ll read it today or tomorrow
-
Snapper replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@amily-huddleston WELCOME TO THE BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET!
Yo. I won the game for once. 😉
Ooh, realistic fiction. Do you have a current WIP?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Ah, just relived all those tearful scenes! *sniffs* Love the poem though. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Ooh, fun! so I just have to say a quote from a movie and y’all have to try and guess what movie it’s from?
-
EpicAddie2 changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy Okay, that makes sense, but would the scene have to be before the airport scene, or could it be later in the book as Chara remembers it happening?
There should be a pretty stressful scene in a few pages and I’m planning to have her unable to take care of it until someone helps her. This should show her at the bottom of her self-reliance…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Hooray! My brother quotes that movie a lot. 🙂
@dekreel I didn’t notice the second quote the first time. The word “dynamic” makes me think of the dynamic duo (Batman and Robin) but it is highly unlikely you would use a quote from the 1960s here, so I’m sure that has nothing to do with it. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Whoops! Double post. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa I like the “Rome was not built in a day” quote. It helps remind us that though writing isn’t always easy, by keeping at it we may come up with something grand. 🙂
@daughteroftheking Cool description!
Here’s a quote by one of my favorite authors – Carolyn Wells.
“A critic is a necessary evil, and criticism is an evil…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa I like the “Rome was not built in a day” quote. It helps remind us that though writing isn’t always easy, by keeping at it we can come up with something grand. 🙂
@daughteroftheking Cool description!
Here’s a quote by one of my favorite authors – Carolyn Wells.
“A critic is a necessary evil, and criticism is an evil…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
My post keeps getting deleted. I hope it stays here this time 🙂 Sorry if it keeps sending you emails with the same post, but it just won’t show up on the forum.
@seekjustice For some reason I decided to write this today. It was originally supposed to be semi-funny like the quote I showed you last night, but it ended up – well, like it is. :)…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin Cool! I’m following you now 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry, I’m gonna have to stop outlining with ya. see you later!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Just read the post about your sequel. *squeals and flails* I can’t wait. *whispers behind hand and nudges you with elbow* lemme know if you need a beta reader…….
Ah, those snippets! You’re trying to torture me…..
I’ve read Tale of Two Cities, but I never read the les mis story that you did Stars Fill Infinity off of, so…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice *runs to check out your blog* Thanks for letting me know! I’m so excited for you to write this! I miss Chessy, Justice, and Quillon.
Don’t know if you’re still outlining, but if you still are, I’ll join you for a bit. 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New Password in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea Sent it! thanks so much!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Wow, okay… oops.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Very clever 😉 I actually just changed my profile picture, so it’s good you looked me up when you did. 😉
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Very clever 😉 I actually just changed my profile picture, so it’s good you looked me up when you did. 😉
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Making Up Words in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Actually I used that website to get the names of half my characters. Thanks, I definitely try out words in other languages.
@rochellaine Ok. Thank you for the suggestion! I’ll try it out.
@kaya-young That’s a great word! I’ll probably play around with the spelling, but I really like it. Thanks!
@dekreel Thanks! The trinkets made…[Read more]
- Load More
