@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
<p>@epicaddie2 @aratrea @the-real-kapeefer Here’s some more!</p><p>
</p><p>
</p><p>this was an awesome topic idea!!!!!</p>
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea @the-real-kapeefer I’m surprised neither of you ran off at the first one. XD
*Oh noes. The Wiser… he’ll turn us all into frogs*
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quests and Fantasy Cliches in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Just like when Jesus said “On these hang all the law and the prophets” it seems to me that nearly all if not every “quest” I have read has either been one of those two or a spin-off of one of them. 🙂
The dictionary definition of “quest” is that it is a search for something. So rather than a battle at the end of the journey, a…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quests and Fantasy Cliches in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine The most common quests, I believe, are (1) the knight has to rescue a princess, and (2) something like the holy grail, where the knight has to search for an object of great significance to the history or religion of the kingdom. Quests are often tightly intertwined with the fight scenes, because the hero will fight the dragon to get…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer I tried cutting it into smaller posts, but still couldn’t post it. It’s really weird. I also tried doing a public message of it to you like I did in the first place to contact you, but apparently that didn’t work either.
Here is a google document into which I copied my comments. Let’s see if you can view this one. 🙂
-
Kylie replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer Ahhhh!!!! I am so late in welcoming you, but better late than never. Welcome! And now for the stalkerish questions. *drum roll please* What are your favorite and least favorite foods?
-
Kylie replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 @dekreel *falls off throne laughing* This is so funny, how do you do that?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Ha! I remember that too. I felt bad for Josiah and was cracking up at the same time!
@epicaddie2 Awesome topic! will return with more memes
@the-real-kapeefer lol, made an account just so you could comment on this topic? 😉 I saw your account pic and I was like, “yup, that’s Daniel”
-
Kylie replied to the topic I don't know what I'm asking… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!!!! I finally get a chance to rant about my favorite books. I will try not to wrote a list a mile long. *takes deep breath to calm down* Ok, I’m good. You should definitely read Harry Potter, and then Percy Jackson, and then The squire tales by Gerald Morris are really good as well.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Awesome topic!!!!!
You know you’re a kapeefer when you get a cool book idea and tell fellow kapeefers before your immediate family.
-
Kylie replied to the topic First Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder @valtmy @gh24682468999 These are all super great ideas, thank you all so much. Just one thing, @gh24682468999 What is Grammaly? I, in all my years of searching the internet, have never heard of it.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I don't know what I'm asking… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Well, your tag instantly reminded me of Chuck Black’s trilogy Wars of the Realms. A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Those are kinda contemporary fantasy (the MC can see angels and demons) Black also has two other series; Knights of Arrethtrae and the Kingdom series. Both Christian clean fantasy. I’ve read them prob three times. Great…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless prayer I just realized it is really long and am wondering if maybe it was blocked because of that. Let’s see if this post goes through.
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer I just replied to your film script topic, but for some reason it’s not showing up. When I clicked “submit” again, it said it was a duplicate reply, which seems to mean that it should have shown up, but it still didn’t. So could you let me know if you got the post in an email or something? If you don’t have it either, I saved…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Special person and probably the most genius writer ever
@clairec You just made my day… week… writing career. ❤
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
sorry, the freckles don’t show up very well in this photo
lemme know if there’s anything you want me to change
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel well, here’s Jenna!

This didn’t turn out as good as I wanted it to, so I’m gonna try to do a full body picture in color.
- Load More




@rochellaine I got mixed up and replied to your comment on my script forum. I didn’t get it. Maybe you can send it here? 🙂